Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I got a free v1 j pipe that was leaking at the flex joint really bad

Now im gonna weld these together and get it attached to the rest of my three inch exhaust

·
teamxxxracing
92 Posts
I can see why your car only goes 15:53,that J pipe is from year 1.Good luck with the new one. I have a 07 auto coupe that goes 14:85 @96 mph.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 15.53 was me babying it at the start and only having pre cat delets and a short ram intake...

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Looks good man. I'm liking the Venturi collector ;) but you already knew that :D

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya I got 2 venturi collectors on summit for 23 bucks! And the 3 inch cherry bomb flex joint was 25 bucks so on top of a free j pipe that usually sells for a hundred bucks im doin good not that i already own a v1 j pipe(that will be forsale once this one goes on) lol and ya sonnick I pretty much got the idea of using a venturi from you

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:bday:So yesterday I got my new j pipe installed and it definately gave me more power here are some pics and I will get a video later. This cheerybomb flex joint is very similar to the stock one I thought it was going to be too stiff because I couldnt move it with my hands but attached to the rest of the pipe it definately flexes like it should
BEFORE

AFTER

And a random ass shot had to get the rear hanger fixed

1 - 9 of 9 Posts