Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Your V12, My V-twin.
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, as you all know, I got my Greddys about a month ago because these old exhausts fell off.

These are dual CobraSport axleback exhausts. Let me just tell you right now - they're broken. The tip on one of them can rotate because it broke in the spot diagramed here with the X:

______ _____________
| \_|____________|____
| ______________X___
|_____/ |____________|

The other muffler also broke in the same spot. If you have access to a welding machine and some reinforcement metal, then you're good to go. I will give you directions on how to repair it. The tips are 4" in diameter and double-walled.

The piping was custom-made by the exhaust shop of whoever the heck owned it before me. The canisters are stainless steel, but the only reason why it cracked was because the welds rusted and then broke. If you're really good with JB Weld and/or welding extra things to metal, or you're simply looking for a experimental project, then this is for you. Heck, somebody might even take this for some display thing to cut open what a cheap muffler looks like. This WILL fit and bolt on to any 4-dr or 2-dr current exhaust setup without any special welding on that part. The hangers are reinforced and probably still hang at the right angle, but I don't guarantee it. They sound really really quiet and clean so if you want something loud, you're looking in the wrong place. Estimated hp gains: 2. :)

Any donations or offers are accepted, but keep it under $10. But that's just for me to feel better about "giving it away" especially when it's so jacked up already. If you're gonna give me a dollar for it, then keep your damn dollar. :p

The Greddy box is NOT included! :) It's MINE!! so bring your own or wrap it. It fits in the trunk. I can give you newspaper, but it's not messy or anything.

And a really old-school pic of my car...

I will be home this weekend (Friday-Sunday), the 21st to 23rd of November. PM me if you want it. I'm located in Hacienda Heights. We'll either go by "first come first serve" or whoever has the most V6P points that wants it before Friday (reward meet-goers). Any more clever ideas will be accepted on this thread.

·
Official V6P Retro Whore
3,899 Posts
lol

Jon you're a silly person.

lol

Any donations or offers are accepted, but keep it under $10. But that's just for me to feel better about "giving it away" especially when it's so jacked up already. If you're gonna give me a dollar for it, then keep your damn dollar.
LOL

·
Registered
876 Posts
would you be interested in shipping it? If i were to cover the cost of the shipping and give you a handling fee?

·
Dl20ccA is Acc0l2D backwards
479 Posts
Hey Jon, I'll take these from you.

I'll talk to you later on AIM tonight. I'm JiYounEehGguh

Talk to you later, and thanks in advance

-Daniel

·
User #4002
1,283 Posts
What's the average rate for a 3 bedroom house in So Cal? hehe..

·
Registered
876 Posts
wildpikachu said:
What is your point:confused:

·
Your V12, My V-twin.
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i dunno but both of my last houses were around 500k. but they're only 4bd/3br houses.

haha, j/k. you're probably looking at 250-300k, i'm guessing. depending on the area too. but since i know nothing about houses away from my neighborhood, dont trust me.

·
4,767 Posts
it really depends on the locations.

you could get a 4br+ house in Palmdale for $250-270k :) ... it's nice and cheap, but the community isn't civilized yet. It's a great investment tho if you ask me ... 'coz these houses are worth 600k+ maybe in 5 years ... or maybe less :cool:

·
Your V12, My V-twin.
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 13 of 13 Posts