Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got some magazines in my book shelf and i want to get rid of them.. maybe someone here would like to take them and read through them instead. Most of them are SuperStreet Magazine that has been compiled since around 2001 i think. Some years, i may have all the issue, some are probably missing one or two.

I also have few import tuner magazine, less than ten that are a few years old now. gone

some old fhm magazines that compiled when there was the free subscription.

its basically free. socal preferred, i'd ship but buyer is to pay for all shipping cost. let me know, if no one claims or reserves them by sunday, they will go to city recycler center as they come pickup recycle and trash on mondays.

·
6th gen
625 Posts
how much is shipping to 94401? I need some stuff to read when im in the can

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^^ i wouldnt know again, i'll take a picture of the import tuner and fhm ones later tonite.

DjC said:
how much is shipping to 94401? I need some stuff to read when im in the can
you mean all of it, or a particular year or something.

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
they are yours then. come out to the 626 this week and i'll drop them by.

anyone else: dont ask me whether i have this person, or about accord, or any specific subject because i wouldnt know off the top of my head.

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
here are the FHM pictures..

just checked again, the SS starts from about mid 2000-now. someone called for the whole 06 and i assume he/she should be picking it up tomorrow. i'm sure i'm missing a few issue

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
the magazine was falling off so i had to find something to glue them with. lol jk

they are clean, lol.

btw, first come first serve. i dont want to hold these.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts