Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The H stands for HEBREW!
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if anyone is interested, but I sold my Accord with the Eibachs on it and have 4 stock springs from a 2002 Honda Accord I4 collecting dust. First one that wants them gets them, I'll even throw in a Razo carbon shift knob if you're interested.

Springs used for 33K miles before the Pro-Kits went on. Good condition.

No shipping, local pickup only - Playa Del Rey area.

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
ill take the razo shift knob .. how about i pay for shipping? .. im getting a nice project car soon .. this Razo shift knob will do well =]

·
The H stands for HEBREW!
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I refuse to ship. Yes, I'm that lazy. Kiet, if you want to haul the springs away you can get the shift knob for free. Package deal only. Again, lazy.

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
dude, ill pick it up. my gf lives in playa del rey. she lives on lincoln and jefferson, PM me your number, she'll go pick it up.

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
wait, is the shift knob you have for manual? i just noticed that now.. if its for auto, i'll take it... for manual. i'll slide it to someone else instead...

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
its ok, i probably have no use for it anyways since its for a manual.. rather let someone else have that will have some use for it instead...

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
i actually have no use for it either.. thought it was for an auto.. ok i got no more dibs.. if anybody wants em and the seller wants to drop it off to me, i can bring it down to somebody in OC

·
Top Gun - Maverick
240 Posts
Dude where do you live... I needed these 12 hours ago and I didn't search this ****. Well I'll go pick these up and replace the one's I jacked from my homie. Where do you live?

·
POS driver
1,372 Posts
hey ill take the knob off your hands..jsut hit me up with your addy..ill come by sometime this week..ill help you take the springs too..i kno a friend thats going back to stock soon..this is like perfect timing.

·
The H stands for HEBREW!
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
springs/knob are located in Playa Del Rey, just north of LAX by Dockwiler beach. First one to arrange a specific date/time for pickup gets 'em. And oh yeah - as2222, just because my name is Lindsey doesn't mean I am a girl. Thanks for the proposition though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts