Accord V6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tired of having these stuff laying around and taking space, so i'm gonna give them away for free, you pay for shipping, NO PICKUP. gonna list prices for them shipped, but basically, they are FREEEEEEE.

Silver gauge Faces >> sold

1 Slvania 9005 bulb sold

pedals >> sold
knob >> sold

if you decide you want two or more, you still have to pay for all the shipping, will not combine shipping.

·
???
1,405 Posts
damn lucky for whoever gets those gauges. if they are like mine that's a steal! silver faces with blue numbers =)

good luck getting rid of your stuff kiet. i have a bunch of parts i can't get rid of either. time to attempt with another for sale thread soon.

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
five0netvv0 said:
damn lucky for whoever gets those gauges. if they are like mine that's a steal! silver faces with blue numbers =)

good luck getting rid of your stuff kiet. i have a bunch of parts i can't get rid of either. time to attempt with another for sale thread soon.
yes, they are silver with blue/green numbers.

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
s.cali alan said:
hey kiet, is that a 5spd knob? if so i call dibs.
the knob came off an acura. i think it was from CL/TL.. i am not sure if it'll fit your car or not. but i'm sure you can modify it to fit.

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you can remove the chrome part. that doesnt have ne threads in it. and in the inside of the knob itself, there are threads inside...

at this point, i have taken out the dibs. first person to pay me gets it.

pm me for my paypal address.

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Guages SOLD

ne one need a bulb?

for all who bought something, i will have everything packed and shipping labels printed out now or later on tonite. I will also leave + feedbacks, thanks..

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
awesome, i wish mien was perforated too, o well..

leave me a feedback when you get a chance.

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
i had dropped it off the mail on thursday with priority mail (2-3 days).. so you should have either recieved it saturday, if not, the next USPS delivery day. which is monday. le me know.

·
Registered
647 Posts
oh i havent checked my mailbox, maybe its in there. the other day fedex left a box with my neighbor with my unichip in it. i dont even know my neighbors. nyways i will check

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.