Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
From Blaccord to Bluccord...my new baby!

vvv....LOTS OF NEW PICS BELOW....vvv

Hi everyone, 3 weeks ago I got myself a gift for my 25th B-Day (Feb. 9th :D )

Purchased on Jan. 30, 2006 a 2004 Accord coupe EX-L 5speed, with 40000km(25K miles).

Sold my '99 AV6 in 2 days...

The day of delivery...

and the next day...(after spending few hours with my friend in my garage) here's the result...

Bad or good comments are welcome!

·
Superccord
907 Posts
nice.

now you need a drop and some rims. But once the summer is over. Then a pait of depo headlights and fogs.

;)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys...the drop will come in about a month or so as soon as the snow will start to melt ( don't want to break my front skirt over snow bumps )...

·
-Brian
8,607 Posts
man looks nice, i like the blue, when you drop, do it on Tein S-techs and Koni yellows. I have a 4cyl like you, so check out my pics, they are all over this forum, you'll see the drop.

secondly, I see since your i4 and that you have the aero kit in the back, you have only one tail pipe, well of course its gonna look stupid if you only have one tail pipe and dual openings, so hit me up ina PM,if your interested to know how I ran my dual exhaust on my i4 without losing any power.

anyways congrats on turning into a 7th gener! lol

·
(つ◕‿◕)つ*•.★.•*•.★.•* •.★.•
3,498 Posts
congrats man! :up2: love the blue color. And it's a 5spd so no more worrying about the crappy auto trannys. :clap:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Red02AccordV6_2 said:
congrats man! :up2: love the blue color. And it's a 5spd so no more worrying about the crappy auto trannys. :clap:
thanks buddy, it was the main reason why I sold my AV6, tranny started slightly slipping, so I got scared :eek: and in a metter of few days found my new one trough my uncle that works at a local Honda dealer and now I sleep like a baby without any tranny worry...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
NexsoN said:
man looks nice, i like the blue, when you drop, do it on Tein S-techs and Koni yellows. I have a 4cyl like you, so check out my pics, they are all over this forum, you'll see the drop.

secondly, I see since your i4 and that you have the aero kit in the back, you have only one tail pipe, well of course its gonna look stupid if you only have one tail pipe and dual openings, so hit me up ina PM,if your interested to know how I ran my dual exhaust on my i4 without losing any power.

anyways congrats on turning into a 7th gener! lol
thanks a lot, pm send

·
-Brian
8,607 Posts
av6= accord v6..lol right?

blaccord, now since u had a v6 6th gen, and now and i4 7th gen... whats the difference in performance? settle this for us lol

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
NexsoN said:
av6= accord v6..lol right?

blaccord, now since u had a v6 6th gen, and now and i4 7th gen... whats the difference in performance? settle this for us lol
ok, personnaly I loved my AV6, I had only AEM V2 on it and axle back exhausts, power was pretty nice specialy when VTEC was hitting in and what a sound it used to make (I'll try to post a video I did few weeks before selling it) if I knew that I'll sell it so fast, would've make more of those...anyways back to performance wise, I haven't raced yet anybody, it's winter here in Montreal and I am on crappy Brigestone Turanzas, so just don't want to take any chance of losing the traction, but one thing I can say that as it's manual we can rev it higher than auto and I am almost sure that 7th gen I4 can win against 6th gen AV6, friend of mine has a '02 AV6 (bone stock) and I'll try to run him very soon while I am stock as well...so we'll see then, but I am very satisfied with my new I4, what a noticeable fuel saving I make :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
summer 2006 mods done...

Hi everyone,
I haven't post in a while now, so it's about time for me to share with you my latest mods...enjoy

Mod list:
1-OEM lip kit
2-Koni sports adjustables (adjusted at the midle for daily driving)
3-Eibach Pro-Kit springs
4-AEM cai
5-DC Sports CS-2 front strut bar
6-Tsudo catback exhaust
7-18/7,5 ADR Sokudo Gold with 225/40/18 Essenza Type R
8-JDM Mugen shift knob
9-Blackhoused headlights (not DIY)
10-Blacked out calipers
11-Pioneer 3 way 220watts rear speakers and Rockford Fosgate 3 way 180watts front speakers (with OEM 6CD unit)
12-Wide angle racing rear view mirror
13-Nokyan stage 2 hyper yellow high beam bulbs/ Nokyan stage 2 hyper white low beam bulbs (saving for HID and retro fit)
14-Bosch Icon wiper blades (I think they are the best on the market, work really well under heavy rain...stock ones don't get even close to them)

...so I guess this is all for now.
Tell me what you think and by the way I'm from Montreal, Canada......so peace out to all our southern fellows! :up:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

last week's pics with blackhouse headlights and Dc Sports CS-2 front strut bar...

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
pimpin!

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
lovethe gold wheels. are those based off of the volk le28s by anychance?
you took pix at the cemetery though?! lol i dont think ive seen a shoot taken place there before :D

·
central Cali accords
2,747 Posts
Says they're ADRs above.. Nice whip dude, quite a few mods during feb to now. I like!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts