Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got an 01 Sedan but i want a kit thats for a Coupe.

Can i just get the kit and smack it in or are there other things that i'd need to change?

I heard the fenders and hood must change as well can someone confirm this? and is there anything else that has to change?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Lol learn from me dude, "SEARCH" is all your gunna hear haha. But yes I believe you need to swap the bumper and the hood, not sure about the fenders I dont think it fits completlly right but its not bad.

·
Car Enthusiast
1,088 Posts
Lol learn from me dude, "SEARCH" is all your gunna hear haha. But yes I believe you need to swap the bumper and the hood, not sure about the fenders I dont think it fits completlly right but its not bad.
i think he's asking if he can put a kit that's available for the coupe into his sedan. he's not asking if he can put a 01-02 coupe front end into his sedan.

so what kit are you talking about?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The buddy club 2 kit. I like the big hole in the middle of the front. The sedan version has an ugly bar going through the middle. But I like the rest of the kit for the Sedan.

Here is the coupe front.

Sedan front

Sedan side

Sedan back

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
you might come across gap issues if put a coupe front bumper on your sedan, fenders and hood will probably need to be changed for everything to line up properly

or you could get the sedan bumper and cut the middle bar out

1 - 5 of 5 Posts