Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
shon.nv said:
Very nice man, You are making me jealous :D......j/k
ha just get one..i need the whole kit..theres other accords on here that looks wayyyyyy better

·
Registered
245 Posts
Looks good, but lose the pin stipes and mud flaps. lol

·
Mr. B
91 Posts
nicee car man..i have the same car/color...i want to get the lip soo bad..but first i gotta do tints...but which site did u purchase yours from..theres so many that sell them.. i just wanna know a trusted one...or did u get it from the dealer?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pontman43 said:
Looks good, but lose the pin stipes and mud flaps. lol
ok im loosing the mud flaps for sure when i get the sides..ill deal with the pin stripes later..it doesnt look that bad

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bhavik721 said:
nicee car man..i have the same car/color...i want to get the lip soo bad..but first i gotta do tints...but which site did u purchase yours from..theres so many that sell them.. i just wanna know a trusted one...or did u get it from the dealer?
got mine from indyhondaparts.com...good website...some people on these forums has theres from there

·
I Jumped Off Da Bandwagon
2,204 Posts
Did indyhondaparts send you an order confirmation email? I ordered my rear lip July 3 and i haven't heard from them. I also sent an email regarding it but still no answer. I'm wondering how long did it take you to receive your front lip.
Looking good and get the remaining pieces.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hongda said:
Did indyhondaparts send you an order confirmation email? I ordered my rear lip July 3 and i haven't heard from them. I also sent an email regarding it but still no answer. I'm wondering how long did it take you to receive your front lip.
Looking good and get the remaining pieces.
They actually sent me nothing..i had to call them a couple of times a week just to get my shipping #..they didnt have my lip in stock so another place had to ship it to them(takes days) then they had to ship it to me which took more days..it took like almost 2 weeks..it was pissing me off

·
I Jumped Off Da Bandwagon
2,204 Posts
Trey said:
They actually sent me nothing..i had to call them a couple of times a week just to get my shipping #..they didnt have my lip in stock so another place had to ship it to them(takes days) then they had to ship it to me which took more days..it took like almost 2 weeks..it was pissing me off

okay thanks..i'll try calling them. One more question, Did they add more for shipping since the box is oversized or was it $4.95 like advertised?

·
-Brian
8,607 Posts
YEA, indy doesnt really give u tracking, but they always have it, you just have to call, with indy, parts just klinda show up at your house lol. as for the lip trey, looks good, your getting there, imo keep the pin stripe, it makes the car look classy.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hongda said:
okay thanks..i'll try calling them. One more question, Did they add more for shipping since the box is oversized or was it $4.95 like advertised?
it was only 4.95 added..thats it

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
NexsoN said:
YEA, indy doesnt really give u tracking, but they always have it, you just have to call, with indy, parts just klinda show up at your house lol. as for the lip trey, looks good, your getting there, imo keep the pin stripe, it makes the car look classy.
thanks man..yours still looks better!! whats that lumex you used for the fogs? and your car is really shinny..wish mine was like that..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts