Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay here is my questions. I saw a mugen front lip spoiler on ebay and it says it will fit 98-01. Will it fit an 02? If it does then why doesn't the Wings West kit fit the 01-02 models? I like the Type R lip better but can't find it anywhere. Anyone knowing the answers to my questions, please respond. I have read some threads that say it will fit and some say it won't. Also, do they make a mugen or type R lip for the rear? Thanks for the help.

·
EX-Featured Ride Coord.
1,881 Posts
i have a 2001 sedan and i just put the mugen lip on......it needed a little trimming and its still not perfect. it does give the front a nice clean look :D

btw, i didn't get the lip through the group buy.......a local shop, pro-specs in quincy, ma had one in stock.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still confused

Okay Like I said before. Will the goddamn thing fit an 02 with out ****ing cutting the lip? Some say yes some say no. Please only respond if you bought yours off of ebay. Thank you.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Re: Still confused

Okay Like I said before. Will the goddamn thing fit an 02 with out ****ing cutting the lip? Some say yes some say no. Please only respond if you bought yours off of ebay. Thank you.
Not the best attitude to get an answer. As for your question, I do not know of any lip (or bodykits)_ that are made for the 02 sedan. If there were one, I'd definately be interested.

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
anthing made for the 01 fits the 02 depends on the quality but mugen lips and type are lips are mostly made for the 98-00 so eveyone usually cuts them to fit the 01-02 the reason you dont see many sites that post 98-02 is cuz they where too lazy to update there sites because of the change in 03 the just stoped making stuff for use and focused on makeing stuff for the 03

·
Registered
297 Posts
98-00 and 01-02 are different bumpers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts