Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Frank
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup guys,

I gotta 06 coupe and need a front lip, but i don't want the hfp lip for the 06, I like the 03-05 hfp lip better. So, if you guys have an ebay lip that looks similar to the hfp 03-05 lip can you please post pics and tell me how happy or unhappy you are with it.

I know i have to cut the lip to make it fit my 06 bumper but that's not a problem, the sawzall is pretty hungry. lol

Searching gave me a fatal error. I need advice on this too. lol

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
IDK bud, I have my 06-07 coupe lip shipping as we speak - took me forever to find one, too! Had to order it in Silver then will get my body guy to paint it Graphite.

I'm sure with patience and the sawzall you'll be able to easily make the 03-05 fit your '06. Do you know if the 03-05 side skirts fit our 7.5G's by any chance?

·
Quicksilver
948 Posts
^ im pretty sure the side skirts will fit no problem.

@06accordcoupe idk about the ebay lips, ive heard bad and good things. i think its more of getting lucky by buying it from the right seller. wish i could help more.

·
Frank
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
IDK bud, I have my 06-07 coupe lip shipping as we speak - took me forever to find one, too! Had to order it in Silver then will get my body guy to paint it Graphite.

I'm sure with patience and the sawzall you'll be able to easily make the 03-05 fit your '06. Do you know if the 03-05 side skirts fit our 7.5G's by any chance?
That's cool man, post some pics when you install it. how much did it cost you?

^ im pretty sure the side skirts will fit no problem.

@06accordcoupe idk about the ebay lips, ive heard bad and good things. i think its more of getting lucky by buying it from the right seller. wish i could help more.
thanks dave

I'm really in no rush to get it, but ebay stuff don't scare me. lol. I remember looking for fog lights and everyone said don't get ebay ones. Well i got hid fog lights on ebay for around $100 bucks and over a year later they still work great.

I sure like the lip you got though. :up:

·
Andre
484 Posts
If you look in the craigslist thread i recently posted some spots for front lips. One was 06-07 HFP OEM off of ebay BNIB and then the other was the 03-05 i believe

·
Quicksilver
948 Posts

thanks dave

I'm really in no rush to get it, but ebay stuff don't scare me. lol. I remember looking for fog lights and everyone said don't get ebay ones. Well i got hid fog lights on ebay for around $100 bucks and over a year later they still work great.

I sure like the lip you got though. :up:
no problem at all. and im right there with you bro, i buy so much stuff off ebay, my fog lights, my intake, my exhaust, my rotors, my springs, my shocks and my tail lights were all from there. ive just heard mixed things about the fiberglass front lips. the OEM ones, your good to go on those. thanks btw, the only thing i paid full price for and wasnt off ebay were my front and rear lip.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
I received it today (in only 2 days), it is from the exact same seller AP_Inspire11 posted in the CL/eBay thread - and I can attest for his professionalism. It's 100% brand new, OEM and even came in the OEM Honda box w/ the original mounting hardware. No instructions are included, even says so on Honda's box, but to "ask your dealer for instructions" - however H&A has them posted as a PDF file on their site :up2:

As I said, I had to order the Silver as Graphite has been d/c'd for quite some time. I had ordered the 7.5G rear lip from Majestic...just got an e-mail today stating "This package is over sized and we are unable to ship it. A full refund as been returned." :(

·
Andre
484 Posts
NICE @dreaminaccord!! I saw that The eBay posting was in the 300 range but since it was BRAND SPANKIN NEW I figured it was a pretty good deal

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Thanks AP :) I paid $350.00 shipped - for it being a discontinued OEM Honda part...I couldn't pass it up! I just paid for a Cool Blue Metallic OEM Honda 06-07 Rear Lip Spoiler for $293 shipped :up2: Can't wait to get them both painted Graphite and on the car!

Reactions: AP_Inspire11

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have a Brand new 03-05 Satin Silver hfp Coupe lip. I just no longer have the box. I didn't want to ship but I haven't heard from any local people. Shoot me a pm if interested.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Frank: At least you know you have a last resort if you can't find an OEM one locally. Being that his is brand new, you're probably safe as long as he packages it correctly.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts