Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone here interested in buying my front and rear SPC cambers? these are the ones that can adjust up to 3 degrees. i've had them on my car for about a year and they are in perfect condition with just the normal wear and tear. i'm willing to let these go for $175 for both but there is a catch. i will need your stock front control arms with the stock ball joints b/c i ruined my stock ball joints when i was trying to get them out trying to install the front cambers. you will need to take out the control arms anyway to install the cambers, but you won't need to as i will give you my control arms with the front cambers in exchange for your control arms with the stock ball joints in them. i am selling my car so i will need to part it out. these are still on my car, if no one wants them, i will just sell my car with them on. let me know. thanks guys.

·
98 U know there faster
266 Posts
If you were in so cal I would do it.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
proguy said:
If you were in so cal I would do it.
sounds like you are the only one that is serious about wanting them so far. if you are willing to pay for shipping, i'm willing to ship them.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i also have a pair of DIY blackhousing. no leaks or fogging at all. i will also need to trade for you stock headlights and $20. i also have eyelids too but they will need to be repainted, i'll let them go for $15.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts