Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
A n g u s D e i
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a quick question regarding my front speakers..

They basically flicker on and off. I assume that it is a wiring problem, but I'm not too certain. Sometimes they turn off completely and sometimes they are on. It gets troublesome real quick. If I turn up the volume, the speakers die out as well. If the volume is set in a mid-range (normal) area, it has a 65/35 chance of dying out. When the sound dies, it can last for a minute to even a couple of days.

Honestly, I don't know what the major problem is.. It's bugging me and the passengers. So yea.. I hope someone can help me, I know you guys are knowledgeable in this area. I can trust you guys to help. Thanks again! :woot:

·
Registered
235 Posts
Do you have an aftermarket radio? Speakers? Amp for speakers?

If you have an aftermarket radio it could be loose wire from the harness. It could also be loose wire from the speaker itself. Try checking that.

I'd start w/ the hu first and then take out the door panels and check the speakers.

·
Registered
546 Posts
itchthys said:
I have a quick question regarding my front speakers..

They basically flicker on and off. I assume that it is a wiring problem, but I'm not too certain. Sometimes they turn off completely and sometimes they are on. It gets troublesome real quick. If I turn up the volume, the speakers die out as well. If the volume is set in a mid-range (normal) area, it has a 65/35 chance of dying out. When the sound dies, it can last for a minute to even a couple of days.

Honestly, I don't know what the major problem is.. It's bugging me and the passengers. So yea.. I hope someone can help me, I know you guys are knowledgeable in this area. I can trust you guys to help. Thanks again! :woot:

My friend had that problem. Mostly likely it's just loose wires.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts