Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
KSU Owls
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2003 Honda Accord EX V6 coupe ... i was wondering what the size of our front speakers is.. and if the tweaters in the front near the windshield are easy to replace??

·
registered n00b
2,769 Posts
please search before posting a new thread. if you try that and get no results, come back and we'll help you out.

stock tweeters are not commonly replaced by aftermarket tweets because of the odd location (bad staging). if you're just trying ot repalce the OE tweeter with another OE tweeter, consult a helm's manual for your model year accord.

·
Registered
14 Posts
xs128.xs.to/xs128/08242/warning709.jpg

This was the message that came with my Alpines....what should I do? Ignore it? Lol.

·
Registered
27 Posts
havn't tried to replace tweeters, but if your doing a replacment, as long as the resistance of the tweeters are the same, you should be fine. its just saying don't connect em in parallel cuz you'll put too much stress on your factory amp. aftermarket amplification is a different story all together.

bottom line, do some reading about wireing up speakers, parallel and series, ohms, etc and you'll figure it out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts