Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought something, but they wouldn't give me cash back...instead gave me store credit...

Gift card has $865.99 on it...will let it go for 845.99

your pretty much saving 20 bucks instantly...

hit me up... [email protected]

·
Registered
461 Posts
mQike; no offense but this seems like a scam in the works...You have to have a friend that wants to make a larger purchase that you could swap cash for card with... best of luck to you; but I'm willing to bet that nobody will purchase the card online in this type of avenue.

·
Registered
450 Posts
i vouch for mike. he's a great guy and ive dealt with him in the past.

he even gave me his cell phone number when i purchased HID's from him and he guided my friend for install.

A++++ trader. I wouldnt wanna deal with anyone else if it came to big trades..

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
No offense man, but i dont see who is going to risk the slight possability of a problem for $20, when their spending $850.. its just not worth it...

"
$865.99 on the card, selling for $800, im willing to go to the store with you to verify the ballance...
"

That sounds like something you MIGHT get someone who plans on spending alot there to jump on....

·
MARTIN
1,411 Posts
funny...no replies to this thread...i was going to get an HD tv, but guess it really is a scam...

·
(つ◕‿◕)つ*•.★.•*•.★.•* •.★.•
3,498 Posts
i don't think it's a scam but I think if the 'discount' was a bit more people would take it. Saving 20 bucks is not really worth the "what if...." risk.

·
MARTIN
1,411 Posts
yeah..but by now he would have responded to his own post...oh well, i'm about to get my xbox 360 soon anyways

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sorry, this damn site wouldnt let me log in for the longest time...dont know why...

but ya i still have this...its legit, ive been a member of this site for years....one of the few OG's haha i can get a list of vouches from this site if you want...

865.99 on the card....take it for 800! email me [email protected]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts