·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS. 01-02 Accord sedan LED tail lights red/clear

for sale are 01-02 ACCORD SEDAN LED RED CLEAR TAIL LIGHTS
Link of them on ebay
thats where i got them from when they first came out $204

i traded my 02 accord for 04 coupe so now i dont need them. if you need more pics let me know. make offers. shipping to most of lower 48 states is $25. had them on car for about 2-3 month. make resonable offers

will consider to trade them for something else: HID stuff, 7th gen coupe stuff or some things. thanks

also for sale custom plug and play relay for this LED tail lights(but can be used for other tails with similar set up)
custom relay

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how much are you selling the relay for/
$50 shipped. since it costs $50 just in parts and not including labor hours that i put in. but it will not fit 03+ accord coupe harness unless you splice wires and im not sure if it will work with 03+ accords

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
150shipped for both headlights and ballast? i also have ballast that i dont use if you need hid stuff.
what ballasts you talking about? im selling tail lights not headlights and there is not ballasts with them, you mean relays? i already have 4 hid ballasts on my car

·
Registered
367 Posts
what ballasts you talking about? im selling tail lights not headlights and there is not ballasts with them, you mean relays? i already have 4 hid ballasts on my car
oh crap, must of been late at night when i typed that. yeah tail lights and relay. i think they're mitsu****a.

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oh crap, must of been late at night when i typed that. yeah tail lights and relay. i think they're mitsu****a.
yeah i can do 150 shipped for taillights and relays. but i dont need ballasts. if im gona get ballasts then it will be d4s types not d2s

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
guys come on. trade for something. doing retro right now, anything except for ballasts and projectors (unless its D4S types) willing to pay extra plus trade

1 - 17 of 17 Posts