1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
for sale are 01-02 ACCORD SEDAN LED RED CLEAR TAIL LIGHTS
Link of them on ebay
thats where i got them from when they first came out $204

i traded my 02 accord for 04 coupe so now i dont need them. if you need more pics let me know. make offers. shipping to most of lower 48 states is $25. had them on car for about 2-3 month. make resonable offers

will consider to trade them for something else: HID stuff, 7th gen coupe stuff or some things. thanks

also for sale custom plug and play relay for this LED tail lights(but can be used for other tails with similar set up)
custom relay

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
utee05 said:
so these tail lights wont' fit a 98-00 accord? it looks like they are very similar...
i cant garantee that it will fit 98-00 accord. they look similar but trunk parts of lights little different near license plate i checked. but maybe mounting points are same.

if somebody wants to pick them up and has 98-00 accord they can come and test fit tails

·
He's Watching You!
109 Posts
If you could get a test fit for 98-00 I would definitely make an offer. I saw an accord with leds on the street for the first time last week and decided I HAVE to get some asap. I really want black housing but I could tint those easy. They got your pics up for 98 99 00 Accord tails on ebay though lol

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
00accord44 said:
If you could get a test fit for 98-00 I would definitely make an offer. I saw an accord with leds on the street for the first time last week and decided I HAVE to get some asap. I really want black housing but I could tint those easy. They got your pics up for 98 99 00 Accord tails on ebay though lol
no havent gotten test fitted couse i cant find anybody who has on. my neibor has one but i cant just ask her to try that. ill see how much different they are. im sure outer pieces will fit, but inner has little different shape. can you take pics of frame on trunk so i can see if it will match. or i can take measurements between mounting screws so you can check if it will fit?

·
He's Watching You!
109 Posts
hmm. I'll see if I can get a hold of my moms car (01 accord) long enough to see if her inner tail light will mount on my car. If not, I'll measure and take pics.

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
00accord44 said:
hmm. I'll see if I can get a hold of my moms car (01 accord) long enough to see if her inner tail light will mount on my car. If not, I'll measure and take pics.
it takes like 10 min to do that. that will be best bet too see if 01-02 will fit. do that and let me know. thanks

you dont have to measure if your moms lights will not fit on yours couse thats what my lights are for 01-02. so if hers wont fit, mine wont fit ether.

·
He's Watching You!
109 Posts
No go. The 01 tails are taller than the 00 by about 1.5 in

1 - 20 of 28 Posts