Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my OEM rear black leather seats. They are out of a 01-02 Accord Coupe, PERFECT condition, no fade, no nothing, i take care of my car so no worries on quality :) Reason I am selling the seats is bc I dont need them since I never bring more than a passenger, and my racing seats dont allow ppl to sit in the back anyways. Im assuming everyone knows what they look like, so I have no pics. Letting them go for $125, serious offers only and no low ballers pls :) Like i said, these seats are in awesome condition.

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
maybe Johnny'll want these too... :gotme:

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
aye bro, i'm be honest,i suggest u not sellin your rear seat...there will be a time when u want those bac (that's just my opinion)...and can't find the right colo or the price u sold it for , etc.

but anyhow, good luck if u do plan to sell it...free bump

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ponickka said:
aye bro, i'm be honest,i suggest u not sellin your rear seat...there will be a time when u want those bac (that's just my opinion)...and can't find the right colo or the price u sold it for , etc.

Oh no, I wont want them back :) I have no reason to want them.

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
ponickka said:

I agree...you may not want them now, but in the future you might..its hard to sell a car without the rear seats...But free bump! I would steal these away from you if i had the money ready right now

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
99cfENVYv6 said:
I agree...you may not want them now, but in the future you might..its hard to sell a car without the rear seats...But free bump! I would steal these away from you if i had the money ready right now
Im not gonna sell my car :) Bump!

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
$50 :p

1 - 20 of 33 Posts