Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 01-03 Acura CL/TL Type S top end: $500!!!

I have a complete Acura 01-03 CL/TL Type S top end for sale.

Both heads are 100% complete with all valvetrain, rocker arms, cam caps, camshafts, cam gears, exhaust manifolds, lower manifold (runners), fuel rails, injectors, all sensors, etc... Complete, 100% complete from the head gaskets up (minus plenum/TB). Ready to bolt on, plug in and go.

Im asking $500+ shipping!!

PM me or e-mail me at:
[email protected]

Thanks

·
Registered
583 Posts
Rick Solis said:
Still for sale
SO THIS WOULD BOLT RIGHT UP TO THE BOTTOM END OF MY J30 ENGINE RIGHT, I MIGHT BE POSSIBLY INTERESTED IF SO AND WHAT WOULD BE INTICIPATED GAINS ON THIS, ALSO POST SOME PICS I DONT BUY ANYTHING WITHOUT PICS FIRST.....NOTHING AGAINST YOU I JUST HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF BEFORE, IF EVERYTHING IS GOOD I MIGHT START SAVING UP FOR THIS AND IS 1200 :eek: IS FIRM?

·
Registered
583 Posts
Rick Solis said:
I have a complete Acura 01-03 CL/TL Type S top end for sale.

Both heads are 100% complete with all valvetrain, rocker arms, cam caps, camshafts, cam gears, exhaust manifolds, lower manifold (runners), fuel rails, injectors, all sensors, etc... Complete, 100% complete from the head gaskets up (minus plenum/TB). Ready to bolt on, plug in and go.

Im asking $1200

Pictures will be supplied via e-mail by request only.

PM me or e-mail me at:
[email protected]

Thanks

what else do you mean by etc....intake manifold?? and how many miles are on these heads and do you have any proof of this i am very interested in these i just need to save up some money for them.....and is 1200 dollars firm

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Second buyer in a row flaked, the heads are still for sale. Im now taking offers. I will consider all offers so dont hesitate to throw a number out there (via PM). I have pics of the heads that I can e-mail to anyone interested.

And please, no more "Uh, something came up, I wrecked my car, my dog died and my cousin is having my baby" type excuses. Flakes need not apply ;)

·
Registered
166 Posts
thats a good deal and those heads look in great shape.

will you part with the intake runners? i have upper, i need lowers. thanks.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The first person to offer $400 + shipping gets them... I need these gone, $400 + shipping is the lowest Ill go...

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
I'm interested in the camshafts. Willing to part those?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts