Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my accord so these got to go. I already have stock lights on the car, so no need for trade of OEM lights!

Headlights are in ok condition, but are faded and need a wetsand and polish. The haze on the headlights is distorting the beam pattern a little, so in the beam pic its hard to see the true beam. Headlights do get a little condensation, but it goes away fast. Could use a reseal. Asking SOLD.

OEM HID Kit is comprised of two Philips 85126 D2R bulbs that have been notched to fit either D2S or D2R applications. (They fit these projectors). It has two Bosch Gen1 ballast and ignitors (love these ballasts, they are tanks!), and a plug and play harness that includes a relay, inline fuse, and 12-gauge wiring that draw it's power from the battery so it protects your stock harness! I will include instructions on how to plug in the kit... asking $120 shipped for the kit.

Output

OEM HID kit with PnP harness

Will sell at discounted price if you buy both products ;)

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
everythingzen said:
Selling my accord so these got to go. I already have stock lights on the car, so no need for trade of OEM lights!

Headlights are in ok condition, but are faded and need a wetsand and polish. The haze on the headlights is distorting the beam pattern a little, so in the beam pic its hard to see the true beam. Headlights do get a little condensation, but it goes away fast. Could use a reseal. Asking $180 + shipping.

OEM HID Kit is comprised of two Philips 85126 D2R bulbs that have been notched to fit either D2S or D2R applications. (They fit these projectors). It has two Bosch Gen1 ballast and ignitors (love these ballasts, they are tanks!), and a plug and play harness that includes a relay, inline fuse, and 12-gauge wiring that draw it's power from the battery so it protects your stock harness! I will include instructions on how to plug in the kit... asking $120 + shipping for the kit.

OEM HID kit with PnP harness
for some reason cut off doesnt look sharp. could it be couse you didnt use 85122 bulbs?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sy272004 said:
for some reason cut off doesnt look sharp. could it be couse you didnt use 85122 bulbs?
Please read the first post ;) I explained this. The haze from the headlights is blurring the line a little bit... also these are e46 projectors which aren't known to be super sharp.

85122 D2S bulbs and 85126 D2R bulbs are structurally the same. They also share the same focal center. Only difference is the notch on the base that fits each's respective applications and the shield on D2R bulbs that cut down on glare.

·
Registered
191 Posts
sy272004 said:

:nono: :smack: Umm 85122 bulbs or any D2S bulbs (Ex. 85122+ 85123 85122wx) would not affect the performance of the cutoff. All the bulbs would affect is the lumens and the Kelvin rating.

Like he mentioned its the front of the lens that affects this. This would be a clean retrofit if you swapped in the TYC clear lenses.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts