Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new in their boxes, never mounted, A set of TL type S wheels 17x6.5 made by enkei, asking $840.00 plus shipping, centercaps not included, you guys know how much these go for new $$$, Pics upon request.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
AlanSUFI said:
u can get em new shipped for less......

how much picked up
maybe refinished, not brand new, as far as being picked up, make me a decent offer, many people pay about the same price w/tires that are 50% tread left, and don't really know about the conditions of the wheel. etc I have 2 sets of these for sale and the other for my '01 with teins

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My bad, MOD would you like me to start a new thread in the FS section, let me know before thread is deleted thanks, guys happy now, I make mistakes :D

·
Banned
98 Posts
stay away from this sell everyone. he's trying to rip yall off. i have seen them brand new non-refurb for $699.

RI-GIXXER, how bout you pay me $250 to take them off your hands, and you drop them off at my house and put them on my car?

·
xXxCLS bOoStEdXxX
7,741 Posts
texasKA said:
stay away from this sell everyone. he's trying to rip yall off. i have seen them brand new non-refurb for $699.

RI-GIXXER, how bout you pay me $250 to take them off your hands, and you drop them off at my house and put them on my car?
:rolleye2: It's his tread. He can ask a million dollars for them if he wants. And to think you have been a member since 2003.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
texasKA said:

haters around here is not a big deal, buy them for $699.00 If you really can, I'm calling BS, now I will not reply to your offer, I really don't want to get banned from the forum.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
first one to give me $725 plus shipping gets them, I do take paypal, once it's process the wheels will be shipped then.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts