Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Mark G.
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
sup fellas, im selling a Katzkin leather kit for 2003-2007 honda accord sedan, One of the best leather company out there,brand new and never been installed, its in gray color. This kit originally for $650 and im letting it go for $430 + shipping. It comes w/ everything from door panels, arm rest, head rest and etc. I'm letting it go bcuz im short in cash. So just pm me if ur interested thx
here some pics and its still on the box:

Katzkin Product number: if u want to look on their web site

·
Registered
702 Posts
some quick questions

is this color matched to the carpet and what not of the grey interior accords? can you get a pic of one of the leathers with the interior of your car (im assuming yours is grey like mine)

also, does this go over the cloth seats or just replace them all together? and was this built in mind of the airbags.

Thanks

·
Mark G.
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what color is ur interior? is it gray? if it is i will match it nicely, and this is basically some what an oem replacement from katzkin, and this kit does not go over the cloth, you need a professional installer to put them on since they have to take out the old one, in this case ur cloth and btw its built for accord that has front side airbags.

·
Registered
702 Posts
1 more question, will this effect the warranty status of the anything on the car?

i may be interested, depends how much i decide to work this next month lol...ill let you know...

·
Mark G.
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i dont think this will effect any warranties ur only changing the clothes of ur seats and u will still have ur old one, once u install it. just let me know

·
The Art of Inspiration
275 Posts
Damn, I tried to research on eBay. But they don't have it anymore. They only offer 2008-2010 models. How sad.

·
The Art of Inspiration
275 Posts
@metalball - Go to shopsar.com - They have the Katzkin Leather Setup for $789. Check it out!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts