Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Genuine Brand New Honda OEM front Lip for the 7th gen (03-07) honda accord sedan, i purchased this lip but had to sell my accord sadly because of financial reasons. i accept paypal only or will meet up with you if your in the MD,VA,DC area. I am asking for $100 + shipping cost(if you need it delivered)

·
Registered
698 Posts
but, i'll be kind enough and pass it on. Free bump for ya and excellent price as these are hard to find under 400 now.

·
call me simon
3,208 Posts
i think he's a possible scammer. he told me last time that it was for a coupe. never responded back to my emails when i asked for pics. BEWARE!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No i am not a scammer, i make good sales and hook people up. You guys that say i am a scammer need to get your facts 100% straight before you come here with your own problems, like your paranoia and maybe a bad past memory of making a bad decision with a scammer. You idiots make inicent people look bad and have to waste their time defending themselves. I dont get on these forums much lately and i am deeply sry for my delayed replys but here it goes on.

i think he's a possible scammer. he told me last time that it was for a coupe. never responded back to my emails when i asked for pics. BEWARE!
Buddy, Buddy, Buddy, i never said it was for a coupe, plz read our messages we sent to each other and i must say to you, very carefully

this fool is a scammer. no one buy from him. this is his third time posting! check out his other threads.
http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=168088
http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=176815
Hey i am a very busy man, but wait that makes me a scammer? oh never you said i failed to sell an item so im a scammer.... i dont need to explain this one

scammer!!

Ban This Guy!!
Hey when i was talking about being paranoid and making bad decisions, dude i have nothing against a good poker game but i think you made a bad decision when your fell in love with poker, just cuase you made a rack of bad decision and filled with anger doesnt mean you got to go ruin other peoples good shiit, and if not you need to get your facts straight and practice that art which could get you far in life.

shiit now you 3 wasted my time defending myself just to hook another good v6performance member up and make use of something thats just building dust now

·
BLK HWAK
802 Posts
Dude...check your OWN links.

No Offense, however,

if you do have time to reply evey single posts that other "GOOD V6P Members with rep." posted, how come you do not have time to pm/contact tons of other guys who called dips/pm'ed you about the lip on those 2other threads?

things must've sold out loooooooooooooooong tim ago with those many of POTENTIAL buyers i guess?

especially when "you are a very BUSY man?"

i just dont understand man.. you've gotta come clean/clear about your own reply/thread/situations RESPONSIBLLY.

I Think, you got OWNED by your OWN words.

gluck with your sale.

·
Registered
531 Posts
there is a certain level of responsibility needed from both buyers and sellers.

maybe posting an acutal pic of the item with a peice of paper on it with your username can help validate your sale as done in many other forums

·
hella flush
7,225 Posts
if you make good sales and hook up people, how come you havent sold your lip. and ppl have been asking you for pics, and you havent even posted ONE picture yet. so please dont say anything about us not knowing anything, because you are the one thats not replying and not posting up pics. if you were legit, this would have been sold a LONG time ago.

·
hella flush
7,225 Posts
btw, you also have no trader rating of any sort...so how do we know you are legit? all talk....

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey all im saying is im not a scammer lol

·
Pew Pew Pew
1,462 Posts
then show some pics and answer your pm's

so far all your doing is making new threads and not selling crap

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Got a buddy of mine that wants it and will pick it up. PM me your info(email or cell#) if you're interested. Despite what everybody's saying I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you're not a scammer.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well i answer all my pms, but first gotta get some photos and ill let you guys know watsup

1 - 18 of 18 Posts