1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2003 Honda Accord 2dr Coupe 3.0V6 Six Speed
Color is Silver with Black Leather interior
Car has 34xxx miles on it
Never had any issues but the stock headunit and it has been replaced. (3-times)

Fully loaded: every option but navigation/ even have the stock MP3 player

Mods:
Magnaflow Full dual catback exhaust: Nice deep tone (like a 350z)
Comptech Rear sway bar
Comptech short shifter
Tein Type S Springs
HFP Polyurethane Lip Kit
20% Carbon Tint
JDM Yellow Fog Lights
Piaa Headlights High and Low
Injen CAI
Razo Pedals
Alpine CD player
Infinity Kappa 6.5 Components in front 6x9's in the rear
Infinity Perfect 10" sub in custom enclosure (very clean and custom look)
Infinity 750watt AMP in custom amp rack (very clean and custom look)
Tinted stock taillights
Brand new Front rotors and pads

I have had it for one year and only put 2000 miles on it. Very strong rates at 224hp and 198tq when I had it dynoed (just for the hell of it)

Let me know I am just thinking about it I think I want to get a G35 so!!!!!!!!!

Asking $21.000 OBO with a Honda Certified Warranty that does transfer with the vehicle that covers it for up to 100kmiles Bumper to Bumper

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pics will work latter

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry but I have no dyno sheets, we did it on my friends dyno in his new shop. And I really did not want them. I was just trying to see what it put down for myself. But I might be able to get some audio clips of it. Give me a bit of time, I don't have any high speed toys like that but I am sure my friends do.

This is not a track car, this is my kids car. I have three kids and I have to use it to pick them up from daycare and the bus stops. That why it only has had 2000 miles put on it in over a year.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump

·
Cops love me :)
258 Posts
willing to part with the rims or exhaust?? do u have any pics of the rear of the car so i could see what the exhaust looks like?

thx
Angelo

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mike_d said:
just curious, is that a military sticker on your windshield, were from
Marine Corps, Quantico, VA

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Honda-2nr said:
willing to part with the rims or exhaust?? do u have any pics of the rear of the car so i could see what the exhaust looks like?

thx
Angelo
I love the exhaust so I can't let it go. But the rims I can part with. I don't have them on the car now they have been in my garage since October. They are clean and packed in the boxes they came in, in September. They have about 1000 miles on them and are like new. Where are you located ? I can do them for about $1000 Shipped to anywhere in the 48 states HI and AK are about $150 more

·
Cops love me :)
258 Posts
marshallbc said:
I love the exhaust so I can't let it go. But the rims I can part with. I don't have them on the car now they have been in my garage since October. They are clean and packed in the boxes they came in, in September. They have about 1000 miles on them and are like new. Where are you located ? I can do them for about $1000 Shipped to anywhere in the 48 states HI and AK are about $150 more

pm'd u :D

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the bump, you know I would keep it if I could find more things for it. They just don't have much for it out there..

·
Registered
10 Posts
clean accord bro, and its exactly what im looking for, except silver wasnt my first color choice. :p

is there a reason why your asking price is so high? i understand its got a good amount of mods, and the factory warranty, but kbb says 18k (stock of course, but mods typically decrease the value of a car).

just wondering how flexible you are on price. i am going to be seriously in the market for an 03-05 6spd very soon.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
There is always room for price adjustment. If you are serious I can work with you. PM Me if you would like to talk good pricing and if you want everything on the car.

·
Registered
10 Posts
werd. im not officially in the market yet, and i dunno how soon you want to sell, but i'll look you up when im ready. dont wanna waste your time bro.

i am local though. :)

·
ultimate
228 Posts
Are you willing to part out anything to a local guy?

·
Registered
10 Posts
carfanatik said:
Are you willing to part out anything to a local guy?
i hope not, cuz im planning on buying it with everything minus the wheels. :p

its his car, though.. he can do as he pleases. maybe he will. we're in negociations about pricing right now.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts