Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Hidden User
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!

I have a set of HFP Springs for sale. They were with the car for about 15k miles before I removed them for H&R Sport Springs. I don't have picture of the drop. 1" even drop on all four corners. You can search and find many user pictures in the 7gen section.

Item is listed on eBay at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170272911117

They will fit OEM struts. Please know that this is only the springs, no shock strut included.

Asking $40.00 and I local pickup in Lakewood only.

·
Hidden User
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Still available for sale. Local pickup preferred.

·
Very Inspired
1,069 Posts
i meet him after i bought something else from him but he said he doesnt come to this forum often, also told me too many people kept backing out and he got tired of that $hit. dont think hes going to ship but im going to guess 15-25 for shipping them depending on where u live

·
Hidden User
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Shipping

For those who are really interested. Please PM me because I won't be checking this forum often.

I am willing to ship but I would have to charge $40 for shipping and handling. I simply do not have free time for that so I prefer direct pickup.

Thanks.

·
Registered
58 Posts
FYI,
I have the HFP springs on my 2003 4cyl sedan with Neuspeed Koni's - front lowest perch and back 2nd to lowest perch.
With those settings, I'm guessing about a 1.2" drop on the fronts and the backs a little more around 1.5"
I know it's for coupes but I've no problems with them on my sedan.
With the koni's set nearly on full soft, it rides very comfortably, yet still firm enough for MOST speed bumps, even with 4 people.

·
Hidden User
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Lowered to $60.00

Lowered price from $80.00 to $60.00. Only local pickup with cash payment.

PM me if you want to buy. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts