Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I guess I am forced to sell my CLS. I bought it after I was unable to find a mint '95 Legend 6-spd LS coupe and then 8 months after buying the CLS I stumbled across a perfect Milano Red Legend coupe with 80k on it. I have been trying for the last 5 months to justify keeping both but I just can't do it.

Since I want to purchase a multi-family as an investment I decided it was time to sell the CLS - I own it outright and need the $ for the down payment on the real estate.

I only has 7600 miles on it. It is garaged always and was stored for the winter but driven every 4-5 weeks. I broke it in right, rarely go WOT, don't park it in parking lots, and have never let anyone else drive it. It is as close to new as you can find and comes with a transferrable 7 year Acura extend wty.

I will gladly knock at least a grand off my price for a board member so if you are interested check out my ad on Autotrader .

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am in Massachusetts - hence the garaging in the winter to keep the car away from road salt and pot holes.

It's pretty far from you but not an insurmountable distance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts