Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
same avatar since 03'
3,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**SOLD** 03 CL-S mufflers

Hey guys, I'm going to be taking off my 03 CL-S mufflers with in a month. The hangers have been cut and new hangers rewelded in their place so that it fits the 6th gen accord. The canisters have been re-painted with high heat flat black paint. I'm asking for SOLD. I can ship these out, but buyer pays for all shipping costs.

Thanks for looking :D

·
same avatar since 03'
3,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Accord_V6_400m said:
What kind of tint do you have keychain?
Not sure what the percentage was. The shop in Upland where I got it done had 4 levels of tint to choose from. So i got level 4 for the rear, level 3 for the rear doors, level 2 for the passenger door, and level 1 for the driver door.

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Hey man, any update on shipping quote for me? =] I've been waiting for a pair of these to come up on Acurazine but this is even better cause it costs me more here in TX to modify them than you guys in Cali.

·
same avatar since 03'
3,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
VietNinjaJ30A1 said:
Hey man, any update on shipping quote for me? =] I've been waiting for a pair of these to come up on Acurazine but this is even better cause it costs me more here in TX to modify them than you guys in Cali.
I will ASAP, the only thing is that they are still on the car, so I can't weigh em yet.

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
ah i see...that's cool...just lemme know whenever you get it.

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
oooh...i was confused...i didn't know that was about your exhaust. well i'm assuming you need some sort of exhaust since you live in cali. hmmm...i say rip out the spare tire and put in a G35 exhaust!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts