Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone here still want the 03 cl type S 6 speed tranny conversion? 4g's

remember which includes : 03 cl type S 6 speed + flywheel + clutch + center console + shift pedal ( all parts were never used/installed/still boxed with original/0 milesstill in HONDA box)

or if anything I am willing to trade it for a 92-95 honda prelude h22 tranny + cash ...
here are the tranny pictures.. the other parts are still boxed up can't take pictures of them....

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
you should consider just bumping one of your old threads than litering on the forum with all the same stuff...

·
^ lives for this stuff
287 Posts
I think it would be easier and cheaper to just go buy a new sedan/coupe with 6speed already installed?

I mean, that's a lot of work.... and for 4g's, I think I could take the hit to sell my car, keep all my parts, go buy the BRAND NEW 6-speed, and still come out ahead..... plus own a new car with 3year/36,000 mile warranty.....

Just my thoughs... But I could be completely wrong.

·
335i coupe
654 Posts
Right, but BRAND NEW assembly costs $4460, what seems he has + he includes flywheel + clutch + center console + shift pedal all for $4000. Free bump :D

·
v6p gangster
2,499 Posts
I wish I was still in my av6 days... grrrr... good deals like this shouldnt be passed up good luck

·
Got LSD?
1,216 Posts
You still have thermostat and switch for sale? also do you have the radiator cap also. Let me know. I left you a pm a week ago and no response yet

1 - 13 of 13 Posts