Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale:

2003 EX V6 coupe radio with dual climate and radio code.

Everything works except the 6 CD changer. It sounds like it is searching for the disc but it will not load or eject.

Looking for 65 obo plus shipping.

PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking.

·
Wheelgap = sleeper mod
3,038 Posts
lol..I was hoping your 6 disc changer worked - mine is randomly have the "CD ERR" code come up. I don't know if I can clean it and it will fix the problem. But my laser seems to be searching as well and just doesn't want to "lock" onto the disc for lack of a better term.

·
Euro accord wannabe
1,130 Posts
the 6disc changer is a recall bring it back to honda and they should fix it for you guys Good luck!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry man, I know how you feel, I had to buy another one too, but the new one works great and I use the 6 disc changer all the time now.

As far as the recall is concerned, I was told by several dealers that it only applies to the dim backlight; however, the backlight on this radio works fine. I could see everything very clearly but if there is another recall about the changer please let me know b/c I will definitely take it in.

·
Registered
10,960 Posts
Sold, Ryann will be contacting you here very soon, as long as the backlighting on the display is good, it is sold....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts