Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The engine bay was dirty at the time.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
But if you're touting that it has an engine swap that's kinda the number one thing you would want to show off right? Dirty or clean don't matter, people just want to know that it actually has a 3.2 and not the 3.0 ya dig?
If someone is doubting that it has the 3.2 all they have to do is look at the code on the block which says j32a4, otherwise the two engines are identical.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hows the body? Any dings or scratches? Looks like it has a fog switch but no fogs too. Recently replaced the bumper or something?
The body has everyday small scratches and dings. Nothing that stands out. One of the fog lights was broken on the highway by a rock. I replaced the bumper since the old one had deep scratches and holes from installing the fogs.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The fact that the Tl has forged internals.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
There are a lot of factors that determine how reliable YOUR car is compared to another car. But since the TL has forged internals I'm sure it will handle more abuse than its accord counterpart. Im not saying that a TL motor can handle 40psi of boost or 20K oil changes but it is a better, more responsive motor.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
And of course the prospective owner will know the car will require premium fuel, which I would happily use if I had a TL motor.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre 2 using Forums
Lol. Honda recommends 93 octane for the v6 accord also.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts