Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
-Brian
8,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Only Fits 04-07 Accords NOT 03!

Hey guys, Some of you may have saw the thread, but this is my 2nd Newly Assembled Half Din screen. (plastic Still on Screen)
Comes with:
-Assembled Halfdin Flipout monitor from navi piece
-black/color matched gap filler
-Switcher
-Wire Harness

Half-Din Details
http://www.pyleaudio.com/itemdetail.asp?model=PLTVD7.5N

-Hook up anything that has a/v inputs,
ie: ps2, dvd, navi controller, etc
-Built in TV tuner.

Resort to this page in this thread to show what needs to be done for this
screen

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=79054&page=4&pp=30

Video

Asking: $455 Shipped Including Paypal Fees [which means you only send 455](75% of price=Parts)

·
ultimate
228 Posts
I have a 2005, and I do not have the "hole" above the vents to put this in...

·
ultimate
228 Posts
oh wait, you include the plastic molding that starts at the top of the normal radio (the vents) and goes doen the center to the windshield

·
-Brian
8,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
carfanatik said:
oh wait, you include the plastic molding that starts at the top of the normal radio (the vents) and goes doen the center to the windshield
yes, everything you see, snap right down in place.

·
Registered
67 Posts
bump it for a nice looking screen

·
-Brian
8,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
heh well, Actually this one is not for sale anymore. I have actually taken this one and been working on a project with it. So if any are interested in the pictured one. Please PM me for details.

·
Adventure is out there!
2,941 Posts
NexsoN said:
heh well, Actually this one is not for sale anymore. I have actually taken this one and been working on a project with it. So if any are interested in the pictured one. Please PM me for details.
Dont know if this has been answered before but how come this wont work with the 03's?? makes me bummed i would have bought it. But if you can make one for the 03 let me know..

·
-Brian
8,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It was this particular one that couldn't be made to work for the 03's due to the piece used in this thread was for the 04-07, which had the bigger opening for the passenger side airbag light. if you want one, i just have to order the 2003 piece. I'll Pm you with this.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts