Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a set of 4 04+ model year TL rims and Kuhmo tires. The rims are in good shape and do show minor wear from use by the previous owner. The tires are the stock kuhmo tires and have 90% tread left on them with no camber wear. I only want $400 for these PICKED UP. Located 30 minutes north of baltimore maryland. Pictures will be up tomorrow.

·
Registered
294 Posts
i live in rockville MD. a couple of questions though...will they fit on a gen7 accord without any problems with their tpms? is there any rubbing on an gen 7 accord? i have a v6 coupe and am in the process at looking for some new shoes...

·
Registered
908 Posts
I think that the rule of pic still apply nowaday.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1lif2liv said:
I think that the rule of pic still apply nowaday.

? rule of pic? Nowhere in the forum guidlines/rules does it say a picture must be posted in the ad. I may have over looked it so if you can forward me to the post please do so.

^bump still for sale $375 picked up
Rims also comes with Honda Center caps for no additional charge

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
rmrf23 said:
? rule of pic? Nowhere in the forum guidlines/rules does it say a picture must be posted in the ad. I may have over looked it so if you can forward me to the post please do so.

^bump still for sale $375 picked up
Rims also comes with Honda Center caps for no additional charge
it was a rule when aznfunkyflip was the moderator in the FS section... but I think he isnt anymore and that guideline was taken down I think... you had to post a pic, and a price with every sale or else he was deleting threads.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Interested and i live in baltimore, so im local....matter-a-fact look for me at the motor trend car show at the convention center this coming week :)

anyways, how large are these rims, i would need to see some pics or come see them....where do you live?

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here are some quick pictures.

They are 17x8 +45 offset I believe, I will double check. One guy is interested but it's first come first serve. Money can be paid in advance via paypal (buyer pays 3% for fees)

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
jason2713 said:
any chance you know if this would fit around a big brake it? mind if we try a fitment?

it should clear the calipers on a bbk. It will be close. If this other guy doesnt come through I suppose we could try a test fit. You would need to bring the jack, since I dont have one here at the house for personal use.

bump these need to go!

·
Registered
758 Posts
rmrf23 said:
it should clear the calipers on a bbk. It will be close. If this other guy doesnt come through I suppose we could try a test fit. You would need to bring the jack, since I dont have one here at the house for personal use.

bump these need to go!

yeah just let me know if he falls through....my car will be tied up at he car and truck show over this week, but i can do it next week when i get my car outta the convension center :)

·
Registered
294 Posts
maybe your mailbox has too many pm's , rmrf23, i dont think you received mine. if this is the case, delete some, and i will pm you again.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts