Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
346hp/300tq @ 4psi
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
up for sale are my original 6 speed wheels in excellent condition. had these on my car for the first 20k miles before going with different wheels. since then they have been my track only wheels and installed a single day about 3 times a year. retiring my car from the track so dont need these anymore. absolutely ZERO curbs and paint is glossy as they were when new. they were washed and spray waxed religously once a week. 2 wheels are mint and the other 2 have a little nick in them, which some touch up paint will knock right out. heres some pics,

wheel #1, mint cond

wheel #2, mint cond

wheel #3, small nick

wheel #4, 2 small nicks

other than the 2 nicks you see, wheels are mint condition.

NEW PRICE 350 cash WITHOUT TIRES. locals only

·
346hp/300tq @ 4psi
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IMO, 3 tiny nicks do not downgrade excellent condition wheels to just good, cause other than that they are clean.

thanks for the bump though ;)

·
346hp/300tq @ 4psi
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BTW, i just noticed some weird yellow streaks in the paint you see on 1,2,3 must be from the camera, cause they are not on the wheels.

·
BLK HWAK
802 Posts
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

driving to alabama from vancouver....hmmmmmmmmmmmmm -_-;;

gluck with your sale...

·
346hp/300tq @ 4psi
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How do these look on a 6th gen? Hmm...
they look great on a 6th gen accord. ive seen kiets in person with the 6 speed wheels and its a better fit for your 6th gen than our 7th gens IMO.

your only 22 miles away. why dont you come by and check em out ;)

·
346hp/300tq @ 4psi
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
new wheels will be here this tuesday and i need these gone to make room for my current 19's. i sold the drag radials and now selling wheels only NO TIRES 400 picked up.

i will consider out of staters, but will have to add 3% paypal fee's plus shipping.

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
BTW, i just noticed some weird yellow streaks in the paint you see on 1,2,3 must be from the camera, cause they are not on the wheels.
your witebalance might be off or you have two different types of lighting in that place

1 - 20 of 31 Posts