Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a set of four 07/08 Acura TL wheels with original Michilen Pilot MXM4 235/45/17 tires and sensors from my 07 TL. These would make a great upgrade to the older 04/05 TL's and should look killer on any Honda Accord. The tires are all evenly worn with 6/32's tread remaining on all tires. The wheels are in overall excellent condition with only a couple areas where I repaired some minor curb rash. The wheels drove perfectly straight and smooth when on my 07 TL. I no longer need them because I switched them out for a set of TL-S wheels. Please e-mail me at [email protected] or call or text me at (847)769-7307 they are available for local pickup as well im located in the Chicago suburbs.
I am looking to get $900 plus $160 for shipping. I accept paypal.

Thanks,
James

·
Registered
6 Posts
You might wanna lower your price a little bit, there was someone here, and on the old gen7accord, who was selling powder coated 04/05 TL rims for 700 shipped i believe( with brand new tires). Of course you don't have to but I am just making a suggestion for you to sell these quicker... I am local, but of course when something like this comes up I don't have the money... grr....

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you got the srt-8 grand cherokee??
Yeah.

As far as price goes I know lowering a price will always attract more attention and I dont want to compare these to the older TL wheels as these are the newer 07/08 wheels and much nicer IMO. These are original Michilen pilot tires as well and not some off brand. I thought $900 was pretty good for a set of ready to use wheels/tires/sensors if not shoot me an offer.

Thanks,

James

1 - 11 of 11 Posts