Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

i believe these will be for the 4cyl guys. I have a brand new set of Rota Jmag Wheels. they are still in box. decided to go with another set. its never been mounted. the bolt pattern is 4x100, +40 offset hub bore is 67.1. it comes with the center caps as well.

i bought brand new for $550. Im selling for $480 +Shipping.

PM me if you have any questions and for shipping quotes. Im shipping from Las Vegas.

thanks for looking!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool thanks for the info. Anyone interested in them?? they are nice wheels. but i bought different wheels.

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
I don't think you'll have much luck on these forums with this wheel sale. People are cheap and also those wheels are the wrong lug pattern for what most of us drive. Honda-Tech might be better? *shrugs*

Good luck with the sale :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the advice. yeah i figure id try. since i saw a sale for the same bolt pattern rotas. thanks for the help guys. i apprecite it. ill keep it up until i sell them. i have it posted up on 3 other forums. so ill make sure i update it from time to time.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kuya Master - I believe they weigh 13lbs each. The original Mugen M7s are pretty heavy and are 3pc wheels. A friend of mines back in hawaii had them. The Jmags are 1pc cast so you dont have to worry about the weight being so bad. I hope this helps you out. They are nice wheels though no doubt.

the reason im selling is because i want to pick up a set for my TL. I have 4 sets of wheels for my other car. so i figure i sell the one i will not use. so there is nothing wrong with the set. i would use them. but i have 3 other sets to choose from.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
arkmann - OHH YEAH it will fit. you could tuck it pretty well. i know couple people here in vegas run 195/55/15 to tuck but if you camber a little you can run 205/50s instead. so it looks a little better. But the offset is perfect. ive seen them tuck on EGs and EKs. so no problems there.

thanks Nighthawk for the reply...

I know i have not posted a lot on this forums but If you are sketchy just PM me and ill give you my number and we can personally talk. its a lot of money and im an honest seller. i hate when people run scams and are not honest. Ill be straight up with the buyer because i know how it is to be ****ed around. if you would like ill give you all my info. if you need some vouches im on acurazine.com and g1teg.org. acurazine is the other acura website is where i spend most of the time. but now im liking v6p a little more now. so ill be around for a while. regards j

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ttt!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
2 da top. try once more. anyone??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts