Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took these off a while ago, 2 have very good thread left, id guess more than 60% the other 2 tires are still kinda driveable, but i dont see then passing any inspections. i dont remember what kind of tires are on them, but 2 of them are the stock michelin energey stuff, but they ar eall 205/55/16s

i as of right now have 3 EX accord wheel and the 4th wheel is off a Acura, its that old 7 spoke design, its exactly the same offset and size as the EX wheels. I am about to source the 4th EX wheel real soon.
i would prefer local pick up but i guess i could ship them if i had to. i want about $200 or so local pick up, buyers pays all shipping fees. Talk to me man, i just want to get rid of these.
i have pics somewhere so if you need to see em hit me up. im sure i could find them.

·
Registered
494 Posts
What's up...
I don't suppose you're willing to sell the honda wheel caps?

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry, i already popped those into my TL S wheels. The 16s have the Acura caps in them. :)

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ive found the pics of 3 of them, the EX wheels, even a close up of the most severly scratched. They are already attached to an email ready to be FWD. so who wants them.

NEW PRICE $200 PLUS S+H TAKES THEM.

trust me i know where exactly to get a 4th EX wheel, im just too lazy to go get them.

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
will trade these for V6 parts.
like a catalytic converter, or whatever make me an offer i need to get rid of these.
PLEEEEEAAAZZZZZZZEEEE

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i said bump.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Lowest price for any of 2 of them? I just need 2 wheels for dr's.

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
damn son i didnt see you post. do you want tires with that or what. without, id say about $100 + shipping whatever it costs, with tires, gimme $110 + shipping.

where ar eyou located. hit me up dude.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Are they 16x6 or 16x7? I am not sure if I can use them now, because its hard to find a narrow 16" drag radial. I'll let ya know.

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im almost sure they are 16x6.5

1 - 10 of 10 Posts