Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Formerly EPS Sniper
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD: 17" Accord 6 Speed Wheels

Up for grabs is a set of 4 03 Accord 6 Speed wheels with no tires. The wheels come with center caps and valve stems and have no bends at all. They do have some curb rash. I'll explain with the pics below:

Wheel 1
Small bit of curb-rash, highlighted in red

Wheel 2
This wheel has more curb rash, highlighted in red

Wheel 3
Small nick (highlighted in red), otherwise nice and clean

Wheel 4
Probably has the most curb rash, highlighted in red

The four wheels are original to the car, and while they have curb rash, they don't have any bends or defects other than the cosmetic defect of the curb rash. These things ride incredibly smooth and are solid wheels. They'd be good if you wanted to refinish them, use them as winter wheels, or just throw them on your ride. Here are the specs:

Wheel Size: 17 x 7
Offset: 55 mm
Bolt Pattern: 5 x 114.3

I am looking to get $350 plus shipping for this set of 4 wheels. If you are a local (in Austin) and want to pick them up, then it's $350 outright.

Please let me know if you have any questions :)

·
Registered
215 Posts
Don't get it... Those are 6 speed wheels. Only the 03-04 6 speed models had those. Very nice rims and not many around.

·
Formerly EPS Sniper
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He wants the 06-07 6 speed wheels, which are the same as the 2nd Gen TL-S wheels.

The wheels for sale were only offered on the 03-05 Accord 6 Speed Coupes. Lovely wheels that need a new home :)

·
Formerly EPS Sniper
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
minhokim86 said:
how $ for Shippin to

V3H4W8, Canada?
It would be $123.72 shipped when shipping it as a gift (for customs purposes). Please let me know if this helps.

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
so many people in austin selling rims!!! what rims are you rollin on right now? also, what part of austin are you in? i don't think i've seen your car around.

·
Formerly EPS Sniper
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got a good deal on the HFP silverstars, so I'm rollin on those right now. I live in North Austin, hence why you don't really see me. I used to go to UT, so I'd always be down in the Riverside/Oltorf/Campus area. Here's a pic in case you do see me around there:

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
ya know...i haven't seen any car around austin with HFP rims...i'm sure i'll notice your car if i see it. my parents live up in north austin...i'm way down off of stassney.

·
Formerly EPS Sniper
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Funny thing is that I've never seen a full HFP Accord in the wild. The day I put my wheels on, I go down to the Lowe's off of Stassney and what do I see? A blue Accord with HFP everything. Ah well...

I saw that you picked up those TL-S wheels. I wanted them so bad, but they already had tires and I wanted to reuse my old ones. They look hot on your car, though.

·
Formerly EPS Sniper
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
minhokim86 said:
dibs,

how $ for shippin to 98281 ?

pm'ed!
PM replied.

Dibs are for minhokim86, but if he turns them down then they're still for sale.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts