Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my set of Mille Miglia HT3 rims complete with tires, centercaps, stems, etc. They are perfectly balanced and ready to be put on a new vehicle. These rims are in mint condition with no scratches, scrapes, or curb marks...they are flawless. These rims/tires have less than 3000 miles on them and there is 90-95% tread left on these tires.

Specs (rims): 17x7, 5x114.3, +45 offset, HyperSilver
Specs (tires): Sumitomo HTR+, W speed rated, 215/50R17

I will also include the tire certificates from Tirerack.

I am asking $625 plus shipping OBO (paid over $1200 new.) Please reply or PM me if interested.

I have a flawless 23 rating on eBay, but I thought I would give my fellow v6ers a chance before I put on ebay.

Check out the pics via imagestation...

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287346253

Thanks! :D

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The car in my sig/avatar is not my actual car. I took that pic from the Honda website. I do have a Red 03 coupe with the HFP wheels... just not with the OEM lip kit ... :D

·
Who's yo daddy?
511 Posts
Bump for a really nice set of wheels / tires, and a hell of a nice guy. :D

I saw these in person today (I sold him my HFP wheels / Pilot Sport AS tires / Magnaflow catback.) These wheels are flawless. Tires looked new as well. If I was looking, I'd buy them in a heartbeat. HyperSilver is a great wheel color... OE should start using it.

Anyway, just a bump for a great deal! ;)

Mack

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the bump Mackdaddy!!!:D

BTW, the HFP wheels look so sweet shined up with a fresh coat of wax on my coupe!!!

I will be cleaning and putting a new coat of wax on the Mille Miglias today and taking some more pix to post tonight.

I will be placing on eBay tomorrow, so PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] if interested...

Thanks for looking!

:v6pyea:

·
Registered
621 Posts
I wish I had the cash right now to pick these up, I was looking at these exact same rims for my 7th gen too:(

Goodluck w/ the ebay, I'm sure your auction will get sniped at the last minute for a nice payout;)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Snork! They do look sweet on the 7th gen... just ask Mackdaddy :p

Like I said in a previous post, I would have prefered selling them to a fellow V6P member of this board since they are in such great/flawless shape as oppossed to eBay, but oh well... I need the cash.

Anyway, I will let you know if no one meets reserve (pretty close right now)... hopefully it will get sniped for big $$! :D

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, my reserve was not met on eBay, so I am selling these for where the bidding left off at $625...

This is one heck of a deal... I edited first post...

I have tons of pics of the wheels... let me know if you want to see more pics.

Please e-mail or PM me if interested. I need to sell so I can do some other mods.

Thanks! :D

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Forgot to mention...

Opening bid is $499.99 with NO RESERVE!

I am practically giving these babies away...

Check em out! :up:

·
Registered
411 Posts
looks like they didn't sell.... got pics of em on your car? Hit me up and we can talk more... pm me or drop me a line on AIM at Emilio84. I am pretty interested.

cya
Emilio

1 - 15 of 15 Posts