Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is 17'' Excel Rims 4x114.3 with Sumitomo Tires. The price is $500 plus shipping. The tires and wheels have been used for about 5000-8000 miles. The wheels are gunmetal and are in great used condition, as are the tires. The tires are Sumitomo tires that got a great rating on Tirerack.com. They are all-season Ultra High Performance tires that are 215-45-17's. Located in Seattle, WA.

These are the Rims and Tires...

This is a little scratch on one of the wheels...

This is the traction on the wheels...

I think the offset is like +42

·
Founder of PsychoLemon CC
1,524 Posts
It works. Looks like they could use a little bit of cleaning. HAAHA now i see the pics on the post when i did this replay, seems to only pop up for me in reply. And I think htose are the same brand as mine, but mine are 16's and just got 2 brand new ones today. But maybe someone wants to buy mine, or a slight trade? But you probably have some.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea... its weird for me too. Sometimes the pics show up, sometimes they dont. Sometimes 1 of them just show up.... I'm sorry, but I'm not interested in trades... I just need some cash. They have basically been sitting in my garage and I guess I never cleaned them when I got them off. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts