·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
3pc Modena wheels (JDM ftw!)
Size: 17inch
Width: f-9 r-9.5
Offset: f- +39 r- +39
Tires: hankook k106 215/50/17 (99% tread only drove about 500mi)
Condition: 3 of 4 rims are fair condition with lips needing to be repolished. one of the rims(9.5 width) the outer rim would need to be replaced due to an accident. to refinish wheels it should be 50 a wheel (if u wish to fix the clear coat on 3 of the 4 rims)..and about 100 or so to get a new outer lip. but not 100% just throwing out numbers from past friends who got their wheels fixed.

Price: looking to get 250obo. shipping + paypal fees are on u.

pictures of rims on car...will post closer pics later.

Messed up rim. (only outter lip is messed up...inner lip and face is fine.

aim - awsomnamja
email/paypal - [email protected]
(btw accord (cm) owners will rub without rolling fenders.)

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
this guy's my roommate and trust me, he's not making ANY money whatsoever.. great deal!

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
streched tires thats what happened, and he is giving a fat deal on the wheels those are rare more than any desmonds or regamasters...You should look into Work VS-XX in gold they are on sell on memoryfab for cheap...was gonna buy but I need to get my coilovers first...

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
starrsearch_ said:
streched tires thats what happened, and he is giving a fat deal on the wheels those are rare more than any desmonds or regamasters...You should look into Work VS-XX in gold they are on sell on memoryfab for cheap...was gonna buy but I need to get my coilovers first...
stretched tires was NOT the problem...the problem was because someone side swiped me infront of school...please do not spread false rumors. but yeah i might stick with stocks for now.

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
woah! saw your thread on acurazine, came here right away kuz they dont let people whore up their threads, lmao.

dood that sucks!!! any body damage?

·
Registered
557 Posts
accord03 said:
ouch...where on campus did that happen? funny thing is from the time i had my accord at ucr...i got rear ended..i rear ended someone, got side swiped at the UV, and got 3 flat tires there. that area is just bad luck. as soon as i graduated no problems at all lol.

·
central Cali accords
2,747 Posts
:'(

Being covered, Roy? Or was it unfortunately your bad? Hope all works out en it comes out cleaner then ever..

:up:

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hpnotiq accord said:
is that girl picture that hit you ?

yes the girl in the picture hit me...she is hoping to go under tha table...but the damages look like a lot soo we might have to go thru insurance...but yeah..imma get a estimate tomorrow..

bump...OBO!

1 - 20 of 83 Posts