Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
The Anti-Virus
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trading in my 2003 Accord EX v6 coupe, so I'm trying to give my aftermarket parts good new homes.

Wheels are 18's, tires are 225/40 ZR 18.

So these wheels and tires are in pretty good shape. Not perfect, but pretty damn good. I cleaned them up, but they need a toothbrush to get some of the wax out of the cracks. No gouges or curb rash. Basically normal wear and tear over about 3 years on the car. They were taken off during the winter. Tires have been on the car almost 2 years, but only have about 10K miles on them. If I remember right, these have a 40K warranty so you get another 30K out of them depending on how you drive. A couple of the center caps are loose, but you may be able to get new ones from Konig. Not sure about that.

Obviously shipping these will cost quite a bit with the weight and 4 separate boxes... so I'd rather have someone that can pick them up. If you are very serious, then I can probably get a shipping and packaging estimate for you.

$400 picked up, or $400 + shipping and packaging.

My fronts:

My rears:

Front left:

Front right:

Rear left:

Rear right:

·
The Anti-Virus
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Forgot to mention that the wheels have both 5x100 and 5x114.3 bolt patterns. They are also no longer available from Konig in the gunmetal finish.

·
The Anti-Virus
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yessir, I got an estimate yesterday that was almost $400... ouch. Pretty much has to be local pickup.

·
Registered
10,960 Posts
Priority Mail shows $40 ea to me based on 35Lbs and packaging of 21X21X10. If you can't get a buyer let me know, maybe we can work something out.

·
The Anti-Virus
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's about the same as UPS, but the packaging (ie. buying the boxes, packing material, etc.) ends up being another $40-50 per wheel. That was the quote I got from The UPS Store anyways...

I had a local kid interested, but as kids tend to be, he's been REAL flaky about just coming to look at them. It seems this is a pretty decent deal, I'm surprised more locals haven't jumped on it. Of course I've tried to stay away from craig's list so far...

·
The Anti-Virus
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice, I really liked them. I didn't like cleaning them so much... to many little crevices.

·
Registered
10,960 Posts
smithz said:
That's about the same as UPS, but the packaging (ie. buying the boxes, packing material, etc.) ends up being another $40-50 per wheel. That was the quote I got from The UPS Store anyways...

I had a local kid interested, but as kids tend to be, he's been REAL flaky about just coming to look at them. It seems this is a pretty decent deal, I'm surprised more locals haven't jumped on it. Of course I've tried to stay away from craig's list so far...
LOL, when I got mine from Discount Tires Direct, all they did for packaging was to take two round pieces of carboard and sandwich the rim and tire inbetween and tape the S*** out of it and sent it UPS.

·
The Anti-Virus
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hmmm... well since I couldn't afford to buy new ones for whoever if they receive them all beat to hell... I would have packed them safely.

Fortunately I was lucky enough to sell them locally. The kid was pretty surprised at what good condition they were in, he didn't even try and lower the price. :D

·
The Anti-Virus
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
These were sold, but buyer backed out before payment. So here they are again.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts