Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some used 18" +45 offset Motegi DP5's in a gunmetal finish with a 2" machined lip. 2 tires are Hankook Ventus 225/40/18 and 2 are Toyo proxy fz4 225/40/18. The hankook tires have about 75% life left. One toyo has about 60% and the other one has alot of wear on the inside. I have a Pirelli PZero Nero tire in the same size that I will throw in to replace the one toyo with.
There are no bends in the wheels and one has minor curb rash which I have closeups of.

Asking $750 obo plus shipping if needed. Will meet up with local buyers anywhere from NYC down to DC as I travel alot between the 2 places and can deliver.

Pics can be found here: http://www.acurainspired.com/gallery/showalbum.php?aid=1749&uuid=1015

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
^^^^

·
Registered
554 Posts
these still for sale?? i might be interested. i live in mass, willing to meet me up this way? also do u have anymore pics, these pics r fuzzy---- but then again it could jus be the comp im using at work.

·
live and let live
182 Posts
if you look through all the pics..not all of them are fuzzy...i dunno if he would be willin to drive towards mass cuz he is always comuting back and forth from dc to jerzey...dats y he hasnt been checkin up on it much...but i will def. give him a call 2nite..n talk to him..but they r still for sale

·
Registered
554 Posts
ShOrTyDaRk said:
if you look through all the pics..not all of them are fuzzy...i dunno if he would be willin to drive towards mass cuz he is always comuting back and forth from dc to jerzey...dats y he hasnt been checkin up on it much...but i will def. give him a call 2nite..n talk to him..but they r still for sale
Are they still on his car?

·
live and let live
182 Posts
no..not on the car...i just left him a message..so hopefully he will get on n give u specs or wateva u need...or he will tell me...

·
ultimate
228 Posts
I live right next to DC. Now I have another decision to make.... AEM V2+swaybar+muffler or nice riiiims

·
live and let live
182 Posts
lol..well check out these rims..they r in really good condition...n ur rite next to dc..so you wouldnt have to even worry about shipping or anything

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Shortydark for the voicemail. Yes the rims are still available and they are not on the car. Currently they sitting in my house in Maryland. I dont have more pics right now, I thought I took plenty of them before. If either of you guys are seriously interested make me an offer.
Also depending on how far in Mass. you are I may be willing to meet up with you, but would prefer to go local first.

Thanks

·
Registered
554 Posts
ChinozTL said:
Thanks Shortydark for the voicemail. Yes the rims are still available and they are not on the car. Currently they sitting in my house in Maryland. I dont have more pics right now, I thought I took plenty of them before. If either of you guys are seriously interested make me an offer.
Also depending on how far in Mass. you are I may be willing to meet up with you, but would prefer to go local first.

Thanks
reason i ask for more pics is, in picture
DSCF0052.JPG ( the close up one)
it looks like it has a lil rash and then a huge chunk missing off of the lip, and then it also has green lines going through the gunmetal part
is that the rim with the curb rash?
If it is, is it the only rim that is messed up?
And i was also looking to get a pic of them on ya car, jus so i could get a idea how it looks on a ride..
get back to me tho im very interested.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The server is down right now, but I assure you that the rim has no chunk missing. There are also no line on any of the faces of the wheels. One wheel does have a bit of rash and that is the only wheel with noticeable rash. Some others pics might show some minor nicks on the wheel edges. I don't recall off hand......havent seen the wheels in person for a few months. I can try and take more pics next weekend if you want.

·
Registered
554 Posts
ChinozTL said:
The server is down right now, but I assure you that the rim has no chunk missing. There are also no line on any of the faces of the wheels. One wheel does have a bit of rash and that is the only wheel with noticeable rash. Some others pics might show some minor nicks on the wheel edges. I don't recall off hand......havent seen the wheels in person for a few months. I can try and take more pics next weekend if you want.
yea that would be cool bro.
Do u have any pics of them on your car?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
give me your email and I can send you a pic with it on the car. PM it to me if you want.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts