Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling 4 18in RH EVO C2 that are 4/5 lug universal. It's 18x7.5x42. The rims are in good condition. The rims have Pirelli PZeros on them and they are 235/40/18. The front tires have about 50% tread on them and the rear have like 40%. I am also including two additional tires for spares. The are both 225/40/18 with about 80-90% tread left. One is a Kumho Ecsta and the other is a Hangook Ventus. Asking 1000 obo. Email questions to [email protected]

Thanks

here's sum pic that i have, from the dimsum meet, i'll take more if anyone's interested

http://www.cardomain.com/id/flyingcxp

·
Banned
3,284 Posts
question. is the lip kit fiber glass or urethane?

·
Registered
567 Posts
bump...great rims...and a good price...saw them in person and they are clean!...and the tires have a good amount of rubber on them.

·
Eccenpix
1,862 Posts
I just got home about 15 minutes ago.

btw, you sure about the tread on tires? They look pretty bad, imma replace them about 1 or 2 months later. For the 225/40 spares, I'll give kumho one to my cousin and the other... maybe resell it.

oh, almost forgot. I wish that lug nut wouldn't be so much troublesome. It is all good though :up:

thanks Jerry(flyingcxp)!

PS - now I really need to get it dropped, but no greenies in hand :p

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey, no problem. The tires on the rims right now should last you a couple months. Great buyer. Post pics of you car after you install the rims. Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts