Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brand new without tires. they are on sale for $1200.00 OBO. has 2 bolt patters which will fit either the V6 accords or the I4 accords. local pickup in washington D.C. metro area OR if you are a buyer for another state you must pay the shipping charges. pictures will be added on friday or saturday. please PM me if interested.

*EDIT*

i have now dropped the price down to $1050.00 this is the absolute lowest i can go.

*edit* here are the pics

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
black_tl said:
Are these the evo's or the real ones?
yes they are the evo's i think the "real" c2's you are talking about are the older 2 or 3 piece c2's with the rivets right? these evo's are newer than those.

·
Registered
234 Posts
just a tip as i've been trying to sell my 18" R/H CRs for weeks with no avail, you might want to consider dropping the price since there are plenty of places selling these wheels for $1500 shipped WITH tires....

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
du_ma said:
just a tip as i've been trying to sell my 18" R/H CRs for weeks with no avail, you might want to consider dropping the price since there are plenty of places selling these wheels for $1500 shipped WITH tires....

well that's why i put OBO (OBO = or best offer) on there. i would like to sell them for 1200 but i'm up for offers.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
okay, looks like the price is too high so here goes. the same deal as above where people from other states must pay for shipping or people who are in the local area may pick it up except i have now dropped the price to $1050.00. this is lowest i can go.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bump.

comeon guys these are brand spankin new. 2 of the rims are still in an unopened box! if u don't like $1050 atleast shoot me some PM's maybe we can work something out.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
too bad this is 5months old

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
they're still for sale lol. like i said 1050 was the lowest i could go w/o losing any money on them. if anyone is still interested let me know.

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
I'm interested, those are the wheels I want for my 6th gen... pretty good price. Shipping would kill me though :(

Last week I had about 720 bucks saved up, but its down to 550 or so because I bought a head unit for my car. PM me on some more details.

*Edit*
CRAP!

I just noticed you were in the D.C. area, thats on the other side of the country for me! No way... shipping will rape me in my ass like a big black dude that just got a new cell mate. Sorry, but we live too far :(

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
raff said:
they're still for sale lol. like i said 1050 was the lowest i could go w/o losing any money on them. if anyone is still interested let me know.
if they came with tires id be interested and im so close in bethesda too ughh sorry man, maybe ill rob a chevy chase bank or something and change my mind

1 - 20 of 21 Posts