Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
can't go lower...FML
Joined
·
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
selling a couple stuff off my car. I think many of the so cal members have seen my car so they know what im selling.

1. 18" MB motoring rims with a silver/machined face and lip. It has a 2 1/2 inch lip with kumhos in the front and pirellis in the back. the tires have about 70 to 80 percent tread left on them. i believe the rims have a 40 offset.



2. Brand new vafc2 with a black face. The only thing not new about it is that the plastic is ripped off. Everything else has not been touched.



3. I have a Sony DSC-T1 camera which i have used for about 3 to 4 months. I've only taken pictures of my car with this camera. Also, i'm including 2 extra 32 mb duo sticks because my dad and my sister upgraded their memories. I have all the original accessories that come with this camera when first bought.


4. Lastly, selling my 2 month old Tanabe Catback exhaust. This exhaust is not sold anywhere, it was fully customized and it took a lot of time and money to make it. It sounds really really nice. Went through 4 exhaust systems to finally get the sound and power that i wanted. eccsnow and accord03 saw it and can vouch for this exhaust system.





Shoot me reasonable prices. I'm looking for around $600 for the rims, $220 for the vafc2, $300 for the camera with 3 memory sticks, $700 for the exhaust system. these are the prices which i am looking for, but lowball if you'd like, maybe ill consider it. =) shoot me your best offers!
 

·
the Lost Sol
Joined
·
2,198 Posts
where are u located?
 

·
can't go lower...FML
Joined
·
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lazybum said:
Is the catback piping custom made? Or was it part of another system?
all custom made with TANABE parts. only the Y pipe is stock but from the stock J pipe and back, everything is Tanabe
 

·
Cops love me :)
Joined
·
258 Posts
any soundclips of the exhaust?
 

·
can't go lower...FML
Joined
·
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
digi cam is at 5 mega pixels, exhaust, i can take a sound clip with my sony cam, but sorry, not willing to ship for the exhaust. this is my 4th exhaust and it's the best sounding one out of all the others. i was the first one to use the hks carbon ti turbo edition muffler and it sounds better than that. btw, it was customized for the tips to come out a LOT more than othe regular exhausts which are tucked in as hell ifyou have a lip kit. if you got some non damaged clean ass headlights maybe i will sell em. If anybody is willing to trade their front, sides, and back bumpers for my oem lip kit+stock bumpers, then pm me prices also. wanna slam my ish. NO shipping for large items.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
207 Posts
as2222 said:
digi cam is at 5 mega pixels, exhaust, i can take a sound clip with my sony cam, but sorry, not willing to ship for the exhaust. this is my 4th exhaust and it's the best sounding one out of all the others. i was the first one to use the hks carbon ti turbo edition muffler and it sounds better than that. btw, it was customized for the tips to come out a LOT more than othe regular exhausts which are tucked in as hell ifyou have a lip kit. if you got some non damaged clean ass headlights maybe i will sell em. If anybody is willing to trade their front, sides, and back bumpers for my oem lip kit+stock bumpers, then pm me prices also. wanna slam my ish. NO shipping for large items.
I have a graphite coupe and am willing to trade my front, sides, and back bumpers for your kit. How much additional cash were you looking for? Btw i have the lx coupe so the sides arent colormatched. If your willing to trade + cash from me, then id be down. I can do the headlight swap as well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
763 Posts
as2222 said:
all custom made with TANABE parts. only the Y pipe is stock but from the stock J pipe and back, everything is Tanabe
that is confusing. The y pipe does not look stock. The catback piping including the y pipe looks like it was from another system, maybe the tanabe catback system then it looks like you got 2 universal tanabe mufflers and got them custom installed. The piping for the mufflers from the y-pipe looks like mild steel. Am I correct about all that?
 

·
can't go lower...FML
Joined
·
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lazybum said:
that is confusing. The y pipe does not look stock. The catback piping including the y pipe looks like it was from another system, maybe the tanabe catback system then it looks like you got 2 universal tanabe mufflers and got them custom installed. The piping for the mufflers from the y-pipe looks like mild steel. Am I correct about all that?
maybe i did do that.. i can't recall that well.. but im pretty sure that i used stock Y piping for that section. I did get 2 universal tanabe mufflers but the resonator piping section was a ***** to find cuz you can't get it seperately. basically, yes, i did get a whole new catback exhaust made from tanabe and change the mufflers, which made me drop some dough.. but o well, i got the sound that i wanted. :D
btw, how much cash are YOU willing to give? I'll go from there after you tell me a price. PM BOX CLEARED ERIC!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,075 Posts
basically when i saw the car...the whole piping is from tanabe...so its basically a full tanabe catback...he just got universal tanabe mufflers (mx?) and customed piped a simple axle back to the tanabe pipes. ur going to buy a tanabe cat back, but tanabe doesnt sell this muffler in a cat back for the 03+ accord. its one of a kind, period.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
56 Posts
Where are you located? I live in Phoenix, willing to make the drive out to buy the exhaust if the price is right....
 
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Top