Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 18" SSR GT1, Tanabe Coilover for 6th Gen (price lowered)

I'm selling my car, so I selling the coilover and rim. I'm selling it locally. I'm in WA.

LIGHTWEIGHT SSR GT1 18" x 7.5", offset +45, bolt pattern 114.3/5 - $850 (this size is no longer available at tirerack.com)
Tanabe Coilover - $350 ($1,080 at autoparts.com)

Please contact me here or email me at [email protected]

Detail Information

SSR GT1 18" with Yokohama AVS ES 100
18" SSR GT1 by Speed Star Co., LTD (tirerack.com)
- 18"x7.5"
- Offset +45
- Bolt Pattern 114.3/5
- Semi-solid forged construction
- weight 18.5lb, LIGHTWEIGHT
- engraved 'SSR' on value cap

Rims are in excellent condition. The rim was taken off of the car every winter. For added protection, RejeX was applied on the rim once a year. RejeX page The picture below illustrate the condition of the rim. You can see the reflection of the "SSR SSF VIA 690kg". (notice the value cap is engraved with 'SSR')

There's once scratch on one of the rim. The other 3 are scratch-free. It's not visible when I had Pirelli P-Zero tire. (215/50/18). But it's more visible with my current Yokohama tire. The picture below is with Yokohama tire.

The rim has about 35k-38k miles on it. It is on second set tires. The first set was Pirelli P-Zero.

This GT1 rim/tire combo weights lighter than TSX stock 17" rim/tire combo. And has the same weight as 2001 Honda Accord's stock 15" rim/tire combo.

I'm the original owner. It was purchased from tirerack.com. I had it on my Accord.

Yokohama AVS ES 100
- 225/40/18
- 2 tires have 50% thread left
- 2 tires need to be replaced

Tanabe Coilover Sustec Pro S-S http://www.tanabe-usa.com/coilovers/s-s.asp
Height adjustable, damper adjustable 4 level up front, 8 level in rear. Damper adjustment is extremely easy. It re-use the OEM upper mount. It has almost 45k miles on it. If you are in the comfort, it offers excellent ride with 15” stock rim. With 18”, the ride is actually pretty stiff, just my opinion.

This is how it looks when I first got it. (poor quality pix, cuz I didn’t have digi camera back then)

This is how it looks now.
Front set

Rear set

$350 includes 2 sets of height adjustment tool, 1 tanabe sticker, 1 tiny tanabe screw driver for front damper adjustment. (1 set of height adjustment tool was never used, the sticker is new)

pix of the car with coilover. (the coilover can still lower by 1” in front, 1.5~2” in rear in this pix)

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
yup free bump! nice wheels nice drop = classy silver sedan accord! prolly same setup i 'd have if i had ur silver car lol

·
POS driver
1,372 Posts
pm'd you

·
Registered
303 Posts
where are you located? bump for my favorite wheels ever!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Slowaccord, kleptodathief, thanks for the compliments.

Du3ce, yes, the coilover will fit 4cyl. If you visit here, you'll notice 4 cycl and v6 share the same part #.

blkcoupe, I'm in Bellevue, WA.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Bump, I just lower my price to $850 for the rim, and $350 for the coilover.

·
Registered
148 Posts
is the 850 w/tires?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
jtkz13, yes, it's $850 with tires.

WiSeBoi84, the tanabe has almost 45k miles on it. It was taken off July 2006. I left the States last year. I went back this June, and hand it over to my friend to ask him to sell it for me. So, I'll have to ask my friend about the shipping.

·
t|23v0|2 n00b t00n3|2
3,572 Posts
pmed. definitely interested in the coilovers.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts