Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I'm posting for a friend.

For sale is 4 18" Volk IV rims. These rims are 18x8 all around and universal 4/5 lug. the bolt pattern is 114.3. Comes with 3 Kumho tires with approx. 75% tread left. Curb rash on 2 of the rims that can probably be buffed out. Includes 3 Volk centercaps, unfortunately one of them was stolen. To compensate for the missing tire, missing centercap, and curb rash, price is set at $750!! Volk wheels for $750!!

If interested contact Aron @ 818-497-4327. If he doesn't pick up, leave him a voice mail because he is very busy with work. He is willing to meet in the 818 area but would prefer not to lug the rims around in his car. But anyways, give him a call if you are interested.

Right now, I only have one picture of the rims on my friends car but will post more as soon as he sends them to me.

·
Registered
670 Posts
are these genuine volks? i dont know of any that have dual lug patterns

·
Registered
214 Posts
99AccordEXv6 said:
are these genuine volks? i dont know of any that have dual lug patterns
Shh! Volk center caps make the fake VOLKNERS become Volks. lol... j/k but that 9 set mesh is a common knock off made by Volkner...

http://www.wheelspecs.com/specs/wheelmodels/583 <- Volk Prestige "Volk IV" - These are discontinued rims.

These have been replaced by the LE37A or SE37A

LE37A

SE37A

Just have him take a picture of the label inside the rim for authenticity. These things shouldn't weigh more than 20 lbs =P (w/o tires, that is)

It's hard to find documentation for these rims... I don't even know about them before they were around before I got into the whole car scene... meh x_x

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
99AccordEXv6: Well, as far as I know, they are genuine Volk wheels. I will be sure to ask my friend to take pictures of the inside of the wheel to confirm authenticity.

xravexboix: You're right. My friend told me that these rims were discontinued which is why he couldn't get a replacement centercap.

The_Tofu_Shop: Yes. The rims come with 3 tires. He had a flat tire with one of the wheels and has gone back to stock wheels since then. Thus the good price.

·
NorCal's Accord C.F.whore
377 Posts
like i said bro, if he wants to sell them to norcal, buyer paid shipping, let me know...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts