Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
V6P Groupbuy Approved
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm looking to sell these Volks that I've had on my car for awhile now.

This is for a set of Volk GT7's, 18x8 in 4x114 lug pattern and +44 offset. The tires that come with it are Kumho Ecsta MX 225/40/18. The tires have been used for awhile, but they still have very nice treadlife left and last time I checked, no camber wear or anything.

The wheels will also be coming with (4) Volk CF center caps (valued at $125 on eBay) and (20) Rays Extended Blue Lugnuts w/ locks (valued at $150 on eBay).

The price I'm looking to sell it at is $1600 OBO. I originally bought these from a member on here for $1600 picked up, but as I recently bought the tires for $450+ and I'm including the center caps and lugnuts, I believe this price is fair.

All wheels are in MINT condition w/ minor scratches from daily driving. One of the wheels has curb rash, but this will be fixed before the sale to look BRAND NEW.

Here are some pics for you guys. I will post more of each individual wheel upon request.

*Note: those aren't extended lugs, but I wanted to use those pics to show the center caps and the design. The lugs are the same color, just longer.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts