Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
everything sold

Everything sold

·
Registered
908 Posts
please dont feel offense, but y do the tires dont look fit fluch in with the rims?
smaller tires or something? U said its 225, is it suppose to be like that? :confused:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No offense taken, it is supposed to be like that, the rim is 8.0 width and by going 225 on a 19x8.0 rim, there is absolutely no rubbing on an accord with a 45+ offset on eibach pro kits, my set up. If you go wider on the tire, than you will have rubbing. You can ask any of the folks on this forum about Rubbin'=)
1lif2liv said:
please dont feel offense, but y do the tires dont look fit fluch in with the rims?
smaller tires or something? U said its 225, is it suppose to be like that? :confused:

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
1lif2liv said:

because of the rim protection, the sidewall of the tires have that stretched look to it.

·
Your V12, My V-twin.
3,851 Posts
Did you ever have rubbing issues on those rims/tires?

Free bump for a good offer. Not sure if the 7-spokes are my style or will look good on my car, but it is very tempting for me since I'm considering getting the Crux in the same size and you live a third of the distance from that shop. Does anybody have a picture of a heavily modded 6th gen Accord on these rims (19s)?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
since i went 225/35 I didnt have any rubbing issues with the eibach pro kits...Lemme know, I got some peeps comin soon to look at em.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No, I'm not gonna sell my car, just putting everything back to stock so it's easier to drive. Getting ready for pharmacy school and the move to Virginia.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nobody?

·
Registered