Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've decided to sell my 19" wheel so I can downgrade to something smaller. I've only had these wheels for no longer than 6-7 months. They are in very good condition. They have minor wears and tears. No Curb Damage. I'll let them go for $1,200 shipped or picked up. Price is negotiable. Please... No Low Ballers!!

For fast replies - please email me at [email protected]

Wheel Specs:
-19x7.5 inches
-ADR Fuel Universal 4x114.3
-Offset +42 or +43
-Hankook Ventus Tires - 225/35/19 - 75-80% tread left
-(3) Center Cap Good Condition - (1) Logo came off

·
MADE IN THE PHILIPPINES
2,373 Posts
BUMP for some nice lookin' rims.
if only you were sellin' the wheels 2 months ago, i would of easily bought'em from you. lol.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AV6pinoy said:
BUMP for some nice lookin' rims.
if only you were sellin' the wheels 2 months ago, i would of easily bought'em from you. lol.
Ahh, yea... It finally hit me that I should get some smaller wheels!

·
MADE IN THE PHILIPPINES
2,373 Posts
why are you downgrading the size if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I decided to downgrade for performance and better gas mileage. I'm thinking about getting 17's or 18's G Games 77S, which are light weight.

·
MADE IN THE PHILIPPINES
2,373 Posts
holy sh!t...r u saying that having 19'' rims uses up a little bit more gas than 18's???
damn, i didn't know that.
can you elaborate on this...???

·
Adventure is out there!
2,941 Posts
AV6pinoy said:
holy sh!t...r u saying that having 19'' rims uses up a little bit more gas than 18's???

I'm not too sure but i think it has something to do with "unsprung weight"?? but yea since the rims are bigger it takes longer for it to accelerate, so in return it uses more gas?? I dont know i'm just rambling its late and i got to study for an exam...

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
AV6pinoy said:
Bigger wheels = Heavier load - requires more power to rotate, which makes your car work harder resulting in more gas usage.

e.g. - you have 5 people driving in your car w/ a bunch of heavy junk in your trunk as well. When you’re at WOT, your car doesn’t feel as fast versus you driving alone. Same scenario with driving w/ big wheels. The are heavier the wheels – the slower the car.

I found out on a full tank of gas - about 15 gallons - I can get nearly 280-310mi on a full tank w/ my 19's.

Recently, I put my EX wheels (15"inch) back on for winter and I notice the gas mileage increase. Now, I'm getting nearly 340-360mi on a full tank. :eek:

·
Adventure is out there!
2,941 Posts
99VtecAccord said:
Bigger wheels = Heavier load - requires more power to rotate, which makes your car work harder resulting in more gas usage.

e.g. - you have 5 people driving in your car w/ a bunch of heavy junk in your trunk as well. When you’re at WOT, your car doesn’t feel as fast versus you driving alone. Same scenario with driving w/ big wheels. The are heavier the wheels – the slower the car.

I found out on a full tank of gas - about 15 gallons - I can get nearly 280-310mi on a full tank w/ my 19's.

Recently, I put my EX wheels (15"inch) back on for winter and I notice the gas mileage increase. Now, I'm getting nearly 340-360mi on a full tank. :eek:

yea "unsprung weight" it is

·
MADE IN THE PHILIPPINES
2,373 Posts
ahhh, the weight is a major factor then. i see. that makes sense. can't believe i didn't think of that. lol. brain fart.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
your selling it now gary?!

keep it for shows...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts