Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a SEet 18" VELOX RIMS With 2 Almost NEW Tires & 2 With About 80% tread. This set of Rims were on the accord for no more than 6 months. They are in perfect condition. 2 are wrapped in nitto 80% left and 90% in the other one and they are Nexen. I dont know the exact offset but they are sitting my my 95 accord. These turn alot of heads becasue they are rare. Anyhow, you wont be dispointed with them Since they are gunmetal with a lip, they will look hot on any car. These are the hottest rims right now. They go for about $1000 without tires and the tires in these rims ar not sheap. They are top of the line tires. I will throw in a set of lug nuts with these rims that will go perfect with the rims. Lug pattern only fit 4 lug cars. DONT MISS OUT IN A SET OF RIMS THAT ARE NECK BREAKERS. $850 shipped or $750 pick up

THis is for a set of GEWALT rims with tires. I have had these rims on my car for about 4 months. They are in perfect condition, no scratches no anything. They are wrapped in nitto 555 235/35ZR19. The treads is about 90%. I do not know the exact offset but They fit perfect my my ACURA TL. TL is one of those cars that need a high offset to prevent rubbing. I am slammed with coilvers so I am confident that these have high offset. These rims turn alot of heads because they are hot and rare. Anyhow, you wont be disappointed. Since the rims are black with a little hint of pearl, they will look good with any car. These rims go for about $1450 without tires and the tires I have on now arent cheap tires eaither. I will throw in a set of lug nuts that will match perfectly with these rims. Dont miss you chance to own a set of rims that are neck breakers.

$1500 shipped or $1400 up

Both Sacramento area. THANKS!!! PM me or eail me at [email protected]

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
oh damn those gewalts look niiice! .. wish i had money for those ..

but those Volks look pretty nice .. ill see if my funds are sufficient for thoseeeee

·
Registered
12 Posts
if you wanna know offset..it is usually engraved somewhere on the back of the rim, meaning u have to get them off ur car too look

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK, Its the weekend so I will take them off so I can check them out but thanks for the comments. Just hope someonecan take the moff my hands.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
price drop

I am dropping the price for the velow to $800 shipped and $700 pickup and $1350 for the Gewalt and $1300 pick up. Need to get rid of them OBO if need!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts